3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikko Bellick13 19.01.22 10:35 pm

Ending [spoilers] (Sleeping Dogs)

Discussing the ending

ATTENTION, spoilers are possible, so carefully read the posts!

Spoiler Do you find the ending of the game too vague?
65 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOsMILE 19.01.22

by the author, you probably smoke something, or wipe the monitor, by the end of the game you fogged up the campaign

t
trouperr 19.01.22

did you just pass? I already go through 3 times, and there are 5 endings, actually, so it all depends on you.

M
Mikko Bellick13 19.01.22

trouperr
We're here in Sleeping Dogs discussing what are the 5 endings?

KOsMILE
Maybe I'm sweating)) Of course, I'm not a connoisseur of the English language, but as I understand it, it's kind of ambiguous???
Although here a friend claims that there are 5 of them ?? Maybe I'm just too dumb in English???

p
prokiller9889 19.01.22

trouperr
5 ENDINGS?!

I
INFYPLAY 19.01.22

chuto ve perepotali smass effectom 3 :)

M
Mikko Bellick13 19.01.22

Yes, you can see with Dead Rising'om confused)) or something else where there are many endings))

h
hollow alex 19.01.22

One of the good things about true crime was that it had multiple endings. In the first part there were, like, 4, in the second 2. Of course, I doubt that there are five endings, but I think there are definitely 3.

M
Mikko Bellick13 19.01.22

Spoiler One ending. About the boat where who went through the game he knows what will happen. I haven't found any others!

A
Antoine777 19.01.22

Damn, I can't even start because of the crack...

M
Mikko Bellick13 19.01.22

ProDJ666
Nothing else to start! Just wait a bit, I remember when Mafia 2 came out, how much kipish it was! Oooh, the very first crack, at the beginning of the game, the GG left one bar of health, i.e. one hit, all-death collision. Yes, and also the game is in black and white because of this, I remember sitting at night playing, periodically going to the forum, reading, discussing, etc. Then another half of everything was cut out, it was possible to go crazy, now I somehow have a simpler attitude))

K
Kanagan81 19.01.22

PPC with you, I slowly play games for months, or even a year, I stretch the pleasure, and they just came out with the game and you have already passed the PPC.

M
Mikko Bellick13 19.01.22

We are not like that, games are like that. Toka came out and Usho!

T
Trol_Fighter337 19.01.22

Kanagan81
you probably don't know how to play new games for me at 1 well max 2 pm

P
Priys90 19.01.22

Does this mean the game has one ending?

r
rave666 19.01.22

Write those who had what kind of ending, so at least we'll find out how many there are in total.
PS Please under the spoiler, do not spoil the experience for others.

M
Mikko Bellick13 19.01.22

There is only one spoiler ending, where the GG pursues the GZ on a boat, after the fight, conversations, credits and freeplay

For those who are in the tank - GG (main character) GZ (main villain)

I
Ilya Kornilayev 19.01.22

Yes, the game has one ending, and vague. It seems like there is no need to continue the story, but there is a reserve for this, albeit a small one.

P
Priys90 19.01.22

Ilya Kornilayev
probably made it vague so that if the game makes a profit, they will make the second part (the developers themselves hinted at it), and if not, then the story seems to have ended

p
poT9ka 19.01.22

Well, I want a sequel. . . DLC alone will not be enough)

s
shtirp 19.01.22

The ending didn't impress me. But it is similar to the endings of the action movies of the 80s and 90s, the gg suffers then defeats all the bad guys and jumps into the sunset.