3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Winnipuha 19.01.22 10:41 pm

20 reasons why the game is not shit (Far Cry 6)

In many comments on PG, I saw that people actively hate Far Cry 6, on the contrary, I want to protect this game, and for me it deserves a strong 8/10 points. Why exactly so? I'll tell you as many as 20 points:
1) Graphics, it's really chic, you want to constantly take screenshots, especially when you're on high ground.
2) Island. Yes, the action takes place in a typical Far Cry area, unlike the same Far Cry 5.

3) The main villain, our favorite actor, who played Gustavo Fring from the cult TV series Breaking Bad. He appears not so little for the game and not once spoils the life of the protagonist personally.

4) His son, also worked out very interestingly, you begin to sympathize with him quite strongly, sometimes even more than the rebels with whom you are fighting.

5) Shooting, in this game I like to shoot almost any weapon. Separately, I note the rocket launcher, which shoots fireworks, is generally beyond praise!). And plus headshots in this game are especially nice to do, I don’t know why.

6) Co-op, I don’t know how well it is done, but I know that, unlike the 4th part, for example, you can go through the story with a friend. Too bad I don't have a friend to play with :(.

7) Dani, I played the female version. Previously, in all farcries, I hated the main character, and he was usually not shown in cut scenes. And here, on the contrary, they show beautiful).

8) There are no towers. I think they poddolbali even rabid fans. Well, no, of course they are in a couple of tasks, but this is different.

9) Open world. It is very interesting to clean, for me the tasks are not annoying. I really did not clear the entire map by 100%, but over time I will definitely do it.

10) One of the biggest features of the game is free flight, a la wingsuit. It's a lot of fun and saves a lot of time, you feel like a real bird. There are also helicopters, but in order to fully use them, you need to clear the map, otherwise you will be shot down.

11) Each item (clothing) gives you a certain bonus. It reminded me of the mechanic from Cyberbug, but sometimes there are really useful abilities here.

12) Pseudo-realism and madness - these are the headlight cards from the 3rd part, and here they are also present on a couple of missions.

13) Fishing. As someone who hates fishing, I can say that this game is well done. Sometimes you like to run around the zones and see that there is activity of fish nearby.

14) Destructibility. For example, I like to destroy barrels of water :D. And so, and the checkpoint can be destroyed and billboards and ordinary paintings. That's a nice plus for me. Of course, there is no complete destruction.

15) Music. AAAA When I first heard the Balla Chao song when you destroy the fields, I almost shed a tear. It really drives into their atmosphere, serene from one kind of island into an exciting full-scale war).

16) Plot twists. I must say right away that, apart from Dani, the characters are generally wooden and you have little sympathy for them, but a couple of moments shocked me too. Once per game, we are even allowed to choose the fate of one of the characters (don't you find something strange for the headlights of the edge?)

17) DLS. The first DLC was made very high quality, you can replay it many times, at the moment there is access to Vaas and Pegan. What are they actually good for and why do I think that they are not shit, as they again write here on PG. First, you'll learn more about the swankiest villains that exist in video games. Secondly, hardcore, afraid to die, for me it adds drive. Thirdly, although the locations are small, they are beautiful and addictive (after all, these are visions of psychos). Fourth, it's interesting to get stronger and stronger and the enemies also become stronger. Fifthly, there is a motivation to go through many times, so there are already 5 difficulties and they open only when you go through the game. For example, it took me an average of 4 hours to go through the first time, but I didn’t die even once. Oh well, the Vulcan is just gorgeous for me).

18) High end. How surprised I was when I went through the game and found out that it exists). I would not say that it is large-scale, but you can spend extra time once a week).

19) Physics)) Well, then everyone will start screaming that this is rather a minus, and then it happens that you don’t dream in terrible dreams ... And you will be half right. I myself experienced a bug when I fell through the textures in the house, once it was such that the truck was halfway on the road))). But for me, the plus is when you crash into someone, or when helicopters fall down. Yes, and it’s nice to be on cars, horses (of course, not like in RDR2) and helicopters, I remember in some of the parts, on the contrary, I always liked to walk. I also noticed that ordinary residents often like to crush, even my partner was crushed a couple of times, a bug or a feature xs)).

20) Passive enemies if you are unarmed and even if you are armed, they do not immediately attack. For me, this is a big plus, in the same New Dawn it took to fight wars around the world to finally get to the point.

To summarize, the game is definitely fun and worth buying, and not waiting for a pirate. If someone does not agree, then this game is simply not to your liking. And no, I was not paid for this, I just want the developers to move in the right direction, in which they are now moving. And I think the conveyor is made by EA with their fifa.
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 19.01.22

Almost everything in the game suits me, EXCEPT for the SCENARIO. It's not that I was expecting some outstanding plot from FarKry, but here it's just miserable. The impression that there were no screenwriters at all, but what they had was written in a smoking room on their knees, running out of a planning meeting, where the boss asked "where is the script?"

Gustavo and son are good, but anything but their line is a complete nightmare. The dialogues are mostly primitive, the reactions of the GG are often inadequate, eternal attempts at some miserable jokes ... They

even forgot about the main thing - the motivation for the GG (and therefore for the player). That's why we were suddenly so hurt by this "revolution" ??? We go begging for a boat, but as soon as we got it, we suddenly changed our minds about sailing away. Bipolar?

If you perceive it simply as shooting, then the game is excellent. But the plot of the estimates is better to delete altogether.

W
Winnipuha 19.01.22

ArXangel_ann
The best ending is when Dani takes a boat and goes to hell, and then relaxes on the beach))).
Why is Dani hurt? Very simply, for the sake of revenge, because those close to her (or him) die at the very beginning. Another thing is of course banal that this motivation is used very often in games.

B
Bzden 31.01.22

The game is shit, but as a fan went through the force. The main disadvantage, in addition to boredom, is the complexity, it is not there, on the first island you take a shotgun and you can walk with it until the end of the game. Boring shit.

E
Evil in the flash 31.01.22

Bzden Does the
difficulty level change anything at all?

E
Erontlop 31.01.22

Winnipuha
, yes, I went through the whole game with her, I was only pissed off by finding the collection and linking many things to the Internet, and so everything is normal, the plot is good.

E
Erontlop 31.01.22

Evil in the flash is
changing.

j
jersey devil 07.02.22

ArXangel_ann
yeah, according to the plot, you need to save some two tiktokers, who, apart from throwing show-offs like "we did a lot for protest hip-hop in our years, and you went out to pee" did nothing. we save a woman from a crocodile, but she doesn’t even look at us and immediately runs to cuddle with her boyfriend. while they want to get out of the country, i.e. revolution for them is just glory in social networks. then the kid gives the mission to save him from his debt to the gopnik in moccasins and we dutifully go and do his dirty work, as if our hero is some kind of unprincipled mercenary, and not the pure heart of the revolution. moreover, it is impossible to fill up a gopnik, which is illogical, because there is no one cooler than us on the island.
of the revolutionaries, only El Tigre liked it, well, a grandmother with a machine gun at the ready :)
and a charismatic Canadian huckster, at least they gave him the choice to knock him out.

H
Hydrolisk 20.02.22

Passed. I can say for sure - the game is not shit, but a passer. Just a shooter without a twist.
Obserrat desire does not arise as well as praise. Gone and forgotten. There was not a single factor that would have hooked me.

G
Griboriy Les 20.02.22

Not a word about animation. Is she even in the game? Judging by one video from YouTube, with each part it was cut down at once, no matter how much I look at the 6th part - I am horrified by reloading, melee and other things.

3Lexas 12.06.22

Graphics is always an argument and I don’t care that good graphics have been around for like 7 years

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.06.22

Enemies are blind, retarded fools even on the highest difficulty

K
Kartonkratos 12.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, there the difficulty only affects the damage received, and that's it! Why did I just buy it, I even made a pre-order! and from that time only a maximum of 20 percent has passed on the strength, money spent in vain, there is also a battle in 2042!

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.06.22

Kartonkratos I
sympathize. I tested a pirate yesterday

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 01.07.22

She certainly is not shit, but her misfortune, as in the previous parts, is the emptiness and primitiveness of the world. Here it just feels like a stupid shooting gallery in three-dimensional space, and there is nothing else in it. Guns are immediately given, pumping is not needed, there is no development, after each level something new can be bought, but everything is plus or minus the same, that cars, that weapons, that supremo, and new does not mean better.

There are no tactics in skirmishes, just approached, aimed and fired. It seems that beautiful worlds are able to make skirts, but they are less and less able to wind the game mechanics on them every year. The feeling of emptiness and stereotypedness (not in terms of the pipeline, but within the framework of the game itself) goes off scale after the first hour. You just rush around the map and kill all red living things, and it’s not even difficult, because the enemies have no tactics - animals run and bite, people run and shoot, vehicles drive and explode. No challenge, no fear, no intrigue - even the "minibosses" are the same stupid targets, just more health. And there is no pleasure in clearing, because apart from unique animals, enemies are not tied to the area, player level or plot, they can be killed endlessly and they will immediately spawn again,

If in Dying Light there were at least bright types of enemies, such as a tank, fast, poisonous, long-range, sirens, and so on (the gold standard), then here they seem to be nominally there, and a tank with a shield, and a flamethrower, and a spray gun, and a lieutenant with rocket launcher, but they behave exactly the same and die from a headshot. After half an hour, I stopped distinguishing them altogether.

Prior to this, Wildlands has passed, and these games can be compared, but not in favor of farcry. There, pumping and opening perks kept the player at least for the first half of the game, and then it was interesting to use all sorts of technical gadgets. There were tactics, there were partners who could be sent from different sides, there were different biomes, even mysticism took place. I just didn’t have enough cars with at least a minimal possibility of customization, as in Just Cause. But the last assassins also came out of wood - they blurted a map, copied the camps and into production. And even then, of all the games of the yubiks, I would put the headlights on the edge of stupidity in the first place. Here is a really beautiful world, without copy-paste, but the gameplay is some kind of drunk and primitive to disgrace.

The feeling that after the release of part 3, one group of developers wrote the script, another drew the map, the third - animations, but at some point the management disappeared, and everyone continued to do their own thing, afraid to offer something new. Maybe AI has been ruling there for a long time, or maybe the manatees in the ball pool are responsible for each new part, like in South Park, I don’t even know.

There are some attempts at a haunted house, but from the previous parts you already know that for a full-fledged story of this kind, you need to at least draw a ghost, and no one from the development team will do this - there are only people, animals and vehicles in the world, and that's it it spawns endlessly and explodes. I didn’t expect anything else, however, but I won’t buy the next game for sure, just like the last parts.

O
Orthodoxy 01.07.22

Oh, this is an individual IMHO, yes, the music is pleasant, I especially liked the burning of tobacco, the damn song stuck in my head, okay, the plot is normal, but far from the top, there are a lot of banalities and clichés. I also chose a plot story and a test, from the extreme to extreme, in the first GG he was immortal, in the second from the boss fight the only one was a little bombed, until I bombed the reptile from a mortar. Helicopters in the game, sorry, these are tanks with blades, tougher than the Newdon elite.