3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 19.01.22 10:45 pm

Game Experience (Astro's Playroom)

1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 19.01.22

Astro's Playroom on PS5. one hundred%.

Pretty 3D-platformer, for going bundled with the console, it's generally a masterpiece. I've played all the Playrooms but not Astro Bot Rescue Mission, so something definitely missed me. An interactive excursion into the history of the PlayStation, for me, who is fond of not only games, but also the entire history of video games and collecting iron, this is a treasure trove. I didn't even know there was a separate microphone for the PSP. There is real Nintendo magic (and the gameplay is still the same pure Super Mario 64), when you feel that the developers made the game with feeling, with immersion, I have not seen this from Sony for a long time, probably since the launch of PSV. After the success of the PS4, Sony absolutely gave up on the presentation of the brand as a whole, sold themselves to the Americans, tried to forget the PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 and PSV. But Astro' s Playroom shamelessly brings to light the most far-flung titles, from Demo 1 to Forbidden Siren. The references are not stupid, there are some tricky ones like the mention of the grandmother in the description of the EyeToy (the grandmother was in the video instructions for the camera).
Spoiler