3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Supervisor 19.01.22 10:45 pm

ORE (Gothic 2)

Where to find ores in the second "Gothic"? Not one piece a year, but more. Or do such places not exist at all?
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Divine Druid 19.01.22

There is a cave with Crawlers near Dexter's camp. If you are not in the valley, then go there. In general, you can be given one Vatras for something. entrance to the docks where the ship is. Look to the right.

S
Supervisor 19.01.22

Thank you.
Can't be mined? For 5 minutes of hammering on the ore rock (in the valley), nothing has accumulated.

D
Divine Druid 19.01.22

I myself tried to stand for ten minutes, but the result is zero.
In the Valley, by the way, it also lies somewhere in places. Basically, where the Crawler caves are. But you have to look for it. Maybe someone else will come and tell you ...
PS. I wish you more strength for reviews.

N
NeoStalker 19.01.22

No, mining is not allowed in Gothic. But if you have an add-on to the original game - "Night of the Raven", in Yarkendar there is an opportunity to mine gold nuggets, later converting them into gold coins, at a rate of 1s | 10m

p
pres777 19.01.22

1 ore is sewn up in the fish of the merchant Halvor, if it is not handed over to Andre
1 ore is given either by the miner Bilgot, or by the hunter. Both are proposed to be withdrawn from Minental .
With the addon, ore is sold by some merchants
. And in general, there is a lot of ore :) Naemych for a sword is enough for the eyes.

M
Maska-Z 19.01.22

rummage around in the caves :))
like there is ore on the pier (a ledge along the rock, there is still a lot of rubbish and boxes), where the ship is in the city;
then from the side of Onar's courtyard there is a tower of bandits on a high rock - there is a cave.

D
DeeIl 19.01.22

But you didn't try to buy!

S
Supervisor 19.01.22

I play without an addon, I have never seen ore for sale. And now I also noticed that for a good sword, dragon blood is also needed ... But how and where to get it ?! (I pass for the militia).
And what do the words of Xardas "Come when you are ready to fight the dragons" mean? And then I got stuck, but there is no time to bathe, I still need to write a preview and Condemned the review. =)) I just completed the quests, I can’t release the blacksmith in any way. And Xardas does not go to the circle of the sun ("Mattress" and Pyrokar were already waiting for him there).

Druid, thanks. =))

i
imbecionaire 19.01.22

you will find dragon blood when you "wet" dragons. Well, it will also be necessary to learn how to pump blood from dragons.

I don't know what quests you completed. To release the blacksmith from prison, you need to find evidence of his innocence. To do this, talk to Cornelius (on the 2nd floor of the town hall) and shake the diary out of him. This is the required doc. Then show the diary to Lord.

on the contrary, everything is Xardas going to the circle of the sun, and Pirokar does not want to be with Xardas. In order for Pyrokar to go to the circle of the sun, he needs to believe in the good intentions of Xardas towards the fire magicians. Go and talk to Xardas (lives in seclusion in the castle - the game started with him). He will tell you everything.

W
WARG11 19.01.22

1 dragon blood is buried in Yarkendar near the bandit camp.

V
VEINORIvex 19.01.22

Divine Druid
write normally

G
Goth-goth-loli-lol 31.01.22

Hello, I have a question about Gothic 2 Night of the Raven. I am writing here because other discussions are dead. I installed Gothic 2 Gold edition with ScriptPatch v27 it's like union 1.0L and it doesn't support old saves for me. More precisely, in a minute everything becomes normal, but now if I want to increase the possession of a weapon, all possession, even with an arabalet, is reset to 0%. Is it possible to somehow solve this problem, maybe there are programmers who understand?

G
Goth-goth-loli-lol 31.01.22

And precisely to zero, not even to the standard 10%