3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostet12 25.01.22 10:26 pm

game crashes due to overclocking via MSI Afterburner (God of War (2018))

strange things, the toy crashed and crashed when the ASUS rtx 3070 was overclocked, the error also crashed, like something was written about GPU overclocking and they say it’s bad (for some reason the screen didn’t let the game do it), in numerous other games (Lark - which is sensitive to the video card and memory crashes only on the way) played under this overclocking, everything was super, I have a pirated latest version. I thought about buying this edition now I doubt it. If there was a memory (it is also in overclocking), there would be a blue and without an error! I will test further
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 25.01.22

Kostet12
What's the problem with returning factory overclocking and disabling MSI Afterburner? to play GoW.

UPD. and I’m also amazed to buy an essentially powerful vidyahu, and even overclock it, where for what?

d
doshirak11 25.01.22

Overclocking curve means you have a 981mV core 2055MHz, +1000MHz memory, it should be fine

d
doshirak11 25.01.22

KIBERMAX
in stock 3080ti 1600-1650MHz voltage about 1050mV, heating up to 80g. I manually set the autoburner to 1900MHz 875mV heating up to a maximum of 70g, while I get + 10% performance and less consumption .. I mean, in general, it’s not enough just to buy a powerful card, modify it with handles = it will always be even better

K
Kostet12 25.01.22

doshirak11
core +200, energy 125%, memory +1100, I don't see anything criminal! reduced scaling to DLSS like no more crashes! added just 20 millivolts to the voltage! mb help!

K
Kostet12 25.01.22

KIBERMAX
why do I need a video card that is top-end with a TPB of 125%? overclock, of course, and play with overclocking, the rest of the games work! and here you need to do manipulations in the game (enable DLSS scaling) to work

V
VETER15 25.01.22

doshirak11
In my opinion: ACCELERATION does not justify itself!
Not everything can be modified by hand. If there are problems at the start, it is better to get rid of them altogether.
I give preference to factory verification of work, because they give a guarantee on it. And after overclocking, where is the guarantee that something will not fly into the scrap first?
Better buy more power!

G
GERA1987 25.01.22

KIBERMAX
We always do this. Because there is no limit to power.

d
doshirak11 25.01.22

Kostet12
dispersal through the square without whore is basically criminal, learn to drive through the whore

d
doshirak11 25.01.22

VETER15
Did you even read what I wrote? once again, we get more performance, less heat, less consumption. From the factory they give you +100 millivolts to the stock core. No need to write nonsense

g
gmh4589 31.01.22

doshirak11
You increased the frequency and decreased the voltage. Miracles do not happen, the laws of physics cannot be bypassed. If you increase the frequency, the voltage must at least be left at the same level. As the frequency increases, the power consumption also increases. A demanding game runs at maximum load or close to it, and it lacks tension. Accordingly, either return the factory one, or add the supply voltage a little bit until the crashes stop.
Once again, you will not get performance out of thin air, there is no magic, there is only physics. Yes, at the factory they can throw plus 100 millivolts for greater stability, but you need to catch some kind of balance in order for everything to work as it should.

K
Kostet12 14.02.22

doshirak11
I tried both your overclocking and my own overclocking through a whore - it crashes, if only the sliders are set (+40 millivolts 113 TPD + 200 core + 1100 memory) then it does not crash! With a whore, there is always an overclocking error in the game in a minute -10 minutes!