3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abbadon_na 25.01.22 10:33 pm

How to get over level 40 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I finished the game by completing all the quests that I found from all the boards, exclamation marks, and, well, side effects from the main ones. Earned level 37. There are several items in the recipes for level 45. Is it the developers who have prepared a springboard for upcoming additions, or because of bugs, many quests do not give experience? It's a little stupid - for several hours to complete witcher orders several levels higher for a miserable crumb of experience (5 points, for example) and get a dozen level ups for drinking in Kaer Morhen
22 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdanu4 25.01.22

Well, as it is - so it is. I started the massacre in Caer Morchem at level 27, and finished it at level 31)))
Most likely, everything has been done for the future.

M
MudrichenkoO 25.01.22

abbadon_na
In theory, the developers thought that if you complete all the additional misses and the main story, you will get 50 kdk? so look for extra miss and exclamation mark icons

K
Kosolapyi1 25.01.22

I also passed all the missions and as a result lvl 37. There are a maximum of 10-15 questions left, but they obviously will not give me 40 lvl. I don’t even know how to download to such a level here, I’m going to wet the drowners day and night) Well, or they left a reserve for 2 DLS

S
SVI 25.01.22

There are no restrictions on lvl, Yes, on the mobs of the quality, somewhere the vidos was "In an hour, 8k experience" it seemed to be called that.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 25.01.22

MudrichenkO
exclamation mark icons
Unfortunately, all those exclamation marks on the maps are also low level. That is, all these tasks will be gray by this point. It remains to be assumed that for future content.
SVI
In an hour, 8k experience" was called like that.
Vivaldi can have more in an hour with his loans. For each loan given, they give 13 exp. That is, for 30 coins we get 13 exp.

C
Creed72 25.01.22

SVI
Quote: "There are no restrictions on lvl"

Yes. Programmatically - the maximum level is 70.

G
GTX7J 25.01.22

Seems like a dead end topic to me. if a task, for example, 10 ur asks, and you are already 20 ur, then bang with experience has flown by)) so I want the researcher to do everything. so I didn’t figure out in what sequence to complete the quests so that the experience does not oversleep for them. Passed level 31 for the first time. the second time already at the difficulty level before the highest. Level 34 moreover, all the armor and swords of the master of the cat school. I don't see the point in higher levels. if the final battles do not require a huge effort even at a high level of passing the game. it all comes down to a banal topic, the higher the level of the character, the steeper the swords. Enemies don't get stronger.

I
IArlekinI 25.01.22

What about lvl 40? How will a hero appear in Skyrim and say that his kung fu is cooler than yours and offer to wave?

G
GTX7J 25.01.22

the most disgusting thing is that there are hidden quests, they are not on the map. by the time you accidentally find yourself there, the task may already be gray and your level is high for it. to get experience.

G
GTX7J 25.01.22

IArlekinI
, nothing will happen)))) you can take the sword better and it’s not really good to kill any bosses anyway))

a
abbadon_na 25.01.22

IArlekinI
And what about 40 lvl? How will a hero appear in Skyrim and say that his kung fu is cooler than yours and offer to wave?
I wrote that there is gear for level 40+. And also to amuse the munchkin inside of you

v
vzglydizugla 25.01.22

With quests, real bullshit, here you go;
fisticuffs on the skelege 30 lvl, after completing them we get the quest master of the arena, but it is 14 lvl.
finished with lvl 38, cleaned everything, even ? not left.
Craft gear (more precisely, a sword) is at 45 lvl, I have not seen it higher.
IArlekinI the
hero has already appeared 3 times, the last time with his retinue, he died faster than the retinue =)

ps I remembered the Sauce Park series about wow (hogs), you need to go to the swamps and fill up 4k utopians.

s
stasikusm 25.01.22

the first time I finished at 37 after completing all the quests except gwent, with a fix for experience (if you put -20% to the accrued experience), the game can be finished at about 43m, now I have 38 left 3-5 final sessions and 5-7 quests on skellige, there were no more worthy opponents left, the wild hunt was shattered into pieces with two pokes after pumping the sword and shoving red mutagens into all slots at 30m, I’ll never know what to do with 45, the level is “to death”, opponents except for the Griffin on the island, worthy of not left. No need to idealize, the developers just made sure that everyone went through the game without straining, here's the balance. In winter cutscenes for killing a harpy, in my opinion, they gave about 100 experience, so obviously the balance was radically redrawn before the release.

v
vzglydizugla 25.01.22

stasikusm
fix official or from mods?
I pointed out above that sometimes after green square you get gray, and with a very strong difference.

F
Fee1good 25.01.22

can it be calculated that each quest is designed for a certain level? thus you get as much experience as you should, and not less (if you completed ur 20 quest 10) and no more (10 ur 15 quest)???

s
stasikusm 25.01.22

vzglydizugla
of fashion

a
alex2006 25.01.22

GTX7J
I agree, until the addition of the Wolf School armor appeared, then how do you know that Kaer Morhane has the quest "Bastion"

v
vzglydizugla 25.01.22

stasikusm
from the mod is comparable to cheats, that is, if you have enough skills, you can make a mod and + 500% experience, which will allow you to get lvl 70 on a couple of quests. I (like the author most likely) are talking about the standard game version 1.06 with official DLS.

s
stasikusm 25.01.22

vzglydizugla
what does cheats have to do with it, you carefully read what I write if you decide to answer me. The mod replaces all quests with the value of level 68 so that experience would be given for everything, I already finished the game with this mod and didn’t see beyond the difference, now level 38 is almost 39, there is one final quest left, everything else is done, all question marks are closed except for a few in the water, for comparison, the first time without mods, I finished the game on the 37th. Now I’ll try to fix the mod so that they don’t give out 1000xp for some story quests, so that there is a maximum of 300xp and I’ll try to remove the damage from witch swords, so that there would be at least some interest in using what I found.

v
vzglydizugla 25.01.22

stasikusm
you read it yourself for a start .... And first, what you yourself wrote.