3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pet Sematary 16.11.19 11:46 pm

Pasta vs dumplings vs potatoes

Subject
71 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shine 16.11.19

stalker7162534
Quite a reason isn't it?
Actually, there are rumors of a secret sect of vegetarians who from the get-give up certain foods in your diet that is able to read Wikipedia in Wikipedia. The wisest of them even allow myself to visit a nutritionist.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 16.11.19

Self-Murderer wrote:
Meat is not consumed...
Yakscho person of SOSM not STI m yaso, won ABO ailing, ABO bastard

i
ihappy 16.11.19

Self-Murderer wrote:
Actually, there are rumors of a secret sect of vegetarians who from the get-give up certain foods in your diet that is able to read Wikipedia in Wikipedia.
Em. What was that? ))
I wouldn't call wise to read the garbage how to eat.
Self-Murderer wrote:
The wisest of them even allow myself to visit a nutritionist.
Well, that's right.
Indeed, some people are doctors forbidden to eat meat.
But for a normal and healthy man, must be meat. What all the nutritionists(those who are in the sect do not believe there is a disease progresses) and shout.
In General, it is a choice and I respect if the person does not tell how and what to eat. Or rather does not promote their way of life.
It is everyone's business.

I
Int0xicate 16.11.19

Eat all of the above. Love pasta with cheese, dumplings with sour cream and potatoes in any kind of cooking.

P
Pet Sematary 16.11.19

stalker7162534
stalker7162534 wrote:
Heard about the fact that herbivores have eyes on the side to see who is coming. While the predators eyes on the front to better see the prey. ?
In humans, only two klopogona of the tooth. The rest are suitable for chewing and totally useless in tearing the flesh. In addition, the predators arranged differently intestinal gastrointestinal tract. They are almost not able to chew food, unlike herbivores. It is not particularly human.
stalker7162534 wrote:
Our ancestors were omnivores, able to hunt
Plowing and seeding of the land require certain knowledge, the cultivation of plants especially. Plus you need patience.
Doing the most basic gathering, all this is not necessary, except for understanding what is possible and what should not.
Hunting will only require physical preparation, well, and ingenuity, which may increase the chance of success.

stalker7162534 wrote:
Our body is, by definition, requires meat.
Meat is only one essential element, unique in its structure - a protein of animal origin. Moreover, refusal is not fatal because of the emergence of those vegans, although the consequences should be.
stalker7162534 wrote:
Scientists say that the production of meat, hunting, gave our ancestors needed calories for the brain.
Vegetable fiber is much more effective stimulates its work.

s
stalker7162534 16.11.19

Pet Sematary
Do not eat meat - more for me.

P
Pet Sematary 16.11.19

stalker7162534
Okay, a purely individual decision.

K
Karnefis 16.11.19

Potatoes fried with smoked herring so under pivasik

s
stalker7162534 16.11.19

The dumplings themselves are delicious. A delicious pasta nautically. Potatoes with bacon.
They say that in addition to sweet, sour, bitter, salty taste is still special taste delicious. Ssori for taftologiyu. They say there are in the language of the special receptors which react to the protein, if the food contains a lot of protein this food is delicious. The sodium glutamate was invented by the Japanese as an additive to food, making any meal delicious. Strew some sort of vegetal empty pasta and they are much tastier.
We are so constituted that we need meat food, so it seems delicious.

http://www.yapfiles.ru/files/1876885/10_minut_tishiny.gif

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/ap22K7B_460sv.mp4

G
Granda 16.11.19

The dumplings, but only aircraft the most delicious.
PS samolepnye of course)))

M
MesyacMay 16.11.19

Granda
Granda wrote:
but only aircraft
probably samolepnye?))
Oh, it's really good, we rarely, but sometimes family going and making the whole kitchen after alapana'm stuck with the psych and wash after,
their children yet, but I'm so excited nephews when they come and we are with them the whole kitchen at once kill))
then of course my one, but an unforgettable experience

P
Pilat. 16.11.19

blessed be the buckwheat with mushrooms and garlic sauce... it is possible

s
sexta 16.11.19

makaroshki with cheese for Breakfast, dumplings with sour cream for lunch, potatoes-mashed potatoes with cutlet for dinner:)

a
alexkris96 16.11.19

WanRoi
and dumplings and so will do :)

V
VICH68 16.11.19

spaghetti with cheese sauce, mushrooms and meat gravy and life is good!))

M
MesyacMay 16.11.19

VICH68
you have two sauces on the plate work :), really tasty of course.

on the subject, prefer more pasta than the Yam, but is hard to buy something good, carried away now homemade machine that's purchased for cutting pasta of different shapes. because, damn it, and now flour is not flour, some impurities in it. Even pancakes and those moronic at the output, milk powder, flour of different impurities and additives incomprehensible, oil utter nonsense long ago. One soda is the same :)

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.11.19

Spaghetti taxis.
Spoiler

V
VICH68 16.11.19

S
and vinegar no change)) no, then can not stand, in my childhood I was feeding her every day. but spaghetti is a favorite food. all year round there can. and dumplings for lunch eat every day, for 15 years I guess. how much work - go to grandma's to permesata. on account of the flour does not know, but the milk can in the morning the village to buy in our neighborhood in the morning here. meet so any aunt, she is going to bring. well oil vkusnoteevo kind of rules))

M
MesyacMay 16.11.19

VICH68
well, Yes, and vinegar :)
milk comes to the village on weekends, but to take I'm afraid the neighbors take forever and swear by the rapid souring, like a barrel is not clean at all, something scary travanut))
on the Yam I miss that which is loose, was now all sorts of smooth, retarded and tasteless steel. I can not understand how could we Northern potato ditch, in principle, as the cabbage white sea, everything was rough. I don't even know where the milk went Vologda. Vologda from us next, always the shaft on the shelves were and butter and milk from them, and now... :( it is, of course, but only the name and brand was left of them, as well as from Belarus

A
Allionora 16.11.19

All and you can without bread)))