3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimka Rebrov 07.02.22 10:06 pm

Game Experience (Sifu)

We share our impressions of this combat violence against a gamer.
34 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmanlv 07.02.22

I've already gone to the last boss, it's just masochism, in the second phase I've already died 20 times (one miss and he spams you stupidly with blows)

v
vip291993 14.02.22

And yes, earlier there was a comment about Concentration. Honestly, while playing, I did not figure out how it works? In theory, you need to learn skills for her. And even so, it is still not clear how to use it? In theory, Concentration should allow you to quickly deal with crowds of enemies and, in theory, should help in the battle with Bosses, but in reality. Not sure how to use it? At least on the keyboard and mouse for sure. How about a gamepad? Do not know. For my gamepad was completely covered up last year, but I don’t want to take a new one. Yes, and I don’t see the point, because I needed a gamepad only for some games. Where is the best place to play with a gamepad. For example, the same Mark of the Ninja.

v
vip291993 14.02.22

dima_quant The first Boss is easy. He may seem difficult at first in the second phase of the fight when he jumps out. But this case is easily blocked by dodging away from the affected area. And then just get close and beat the face all the way. The second boss is a little more difficult. But it's also really easy. Since the emphasis of the battle is on dodging attacks and getting close, get used to it a little and there are no problems. And here are the next Bosses, yes, those ones - only 80+ of them can be passed by the grandfather. xD

E
Enmer 14.02.22

vip291993
In a concentration, 1 dose is immediately available.
All you have to do is press the concentration button and select the desired technique with the mouse, then click on the LMB. Everything. Accordingly, accesses to pumping for him are techniques that require 1-3 points of concentration. I don’t know for the damage and what they do, because I couldn’t even use them. Thanks, govnokodery, I won't be surprised if it's because of two monics.

E
Enmer 14.02.22

Briefly with light spoilers, what awaits you?
Well, in short, I passed the sifu, downloading the table for the cheat engine, passed the first lock 1 time, dying from a very fair combat system. Boss just ruined.
The drag of the first loca is very simple, the boss is easy.
The second lock is super difficult, I used a one-shot for two dodiks in front of the boss, the boss seemed to come from another game, he doesn’t even resist, except that in the 2nd phase closer to his death he starts spamming low blows constantly, doesn’t let himself be beaten.
The third location is moderate for the first time, after finding the map it becomes super simple, the main thing is to make the right route to collect all the buffs. Boss, of course, my respect, blocking blades with handles is cool. Again, a very fair system, huh. The first stage is very nasty, you sit like a fool trying to learn her kombuhi and have time to finish the low attack. The second stage is super simple, all you need to do is take the catch of objects and catch it with kunai, then throw it back. 3 kunai, she stands up and makes kobuha until she dies.
4 locations. Then I began to notice a fair combat system. You get hit and your stamina is wasted, you hit and the enemy doesn’t give a shit, he can block all your attacks all day, but you won’t fill his strip in life, cool. In the same Sekiro, your attacks filled up the enemy's stamina bar just like they did for you, but then the developers decided that this was not necessary. Loka is super nasty, enemies are uprooted everywhere, it will be possible to feel the full justice of the game as much as possible. Some kind of boss, you try to get closer and at the same time you finish her vyser, then you come up, again you finish the vyser and hit 1 time. So you do until you're blue in the face, well. The second stage is not better, all the same patterns.
5 locations. It's just surreal. All enemies are half-assed, of course they don’t know how to catch objects, but they can punch them in the face and do it very willingly. At first I was stupid and could not understand at all where to go and what to do. The boss is some kind of sur. What is his idea? What is the idea of ​​a one-on-one fight? What's the point? Why do I hit and his bar doesn't fill up? Why does he hit while my bar fills up? Why did Hitler wear such a mustache? Did he cosplay Stalin? Why is the price of gasoline going up? Why when I look at the sun, then I still have glare in my eyes? Why do I live? Tashchemta, I didn’t understand rofl at all, in stage 1 he uses ALL your tricks, and because. he is not a person, but a shit code, then he uses them a hundred times better than you. Dodge all attacks as you wish, at least parry each one, but only a great random will decide whether you can hit after the peri or he will put a sperm block. Okay, at the very least on loukhp and having died 4 times, I moved to stage 2. Everything, this is just the maximum mockery. To all the tricks that you have, it adds another 6-7 on top, wow. Now, when you are knocked off balance, you are also well thrown on the ground with guaranteed damage. WOW. How to kill this miracle without cheats, I don’t have tea in my heart. It is possible to dodge all attacks, but how to hit? How to hit through a block, how to hit through a doji, how to hit? How to live? What for? I kicked it with my feet, turning on the non-knock, I'm not sure if the shit code understood who is the boss here, but I definitely understood. but how to hit? How to hit through a block, how to hit through a doji, how to hit? How to live? What for? I kicked it with my feet, turning on the non-knock, I'm not sure if the shit code understood who is the boss here, but I definitely understood. but how to hit? How to hit through a block, how to hit through a doji, how to hit? How to live? What for? I kicked it with my feet, turning on the non-knock, I'm not sure if the shit code understood who is the boss here, but I definitely understood.

A little about roguelike. Technically, there is no roguelike here if we are talking about level generation in a new way, but we can say that there is some variability. You can find the keys to the doors, codes and discover new ways to the boss, somewhere it's easier, somewhere not so much, but somewhere you will completely absorb the upgrade. But this is just another very funny rofl from the developers. Remember the door before the first boss? So. The key to the door is already on the last level, in a separate room on the second floor. That is, to get into this fucking door you need to kill 4 out of 5 bosses and you know what awaits you there? Maybe some incredible twist? Something that unlocks a new boss form? A simple complication of this? The key to the other door? Fucking envelope. A fucking red envelope that says ABSOLUTELY NOT NEEDED INFORMATION. Everything. This infa does not affect anything, it does not even open its eyes to the world, does not reveal the character, nothing. Just wow. It was like I got pissed in the eye when I picked up this envelope.

Well, while I was trying to beat the last boss honestly, I thought.
Why such an unfair combat system? Why such wild hardcore, which is hardcore only because of the wildest concessions to mobs? Why exactly such a combat mechanic that does not allow you to adequately fight with 2 enemies, but at the same time they still attack. Why couldn't they make the same stamina system as in Sekiro? What is the moral of the game?
I didn't find an answer to any of the questions.

By leveling up.
First 3 buffs for stamina regen with finishing moves
1 for restoring stamina with dodges
After 3 for hp
Dobivochka up to 3 for stamina regen with dodges
Regen with parry
Then he took it randomly.

W
Watapachi 14.02.22

in principle, what I was waiting for was what I got, everything is cool, there are no complaints, the optimization pleased. infuriates only left slopes up or down, I think it would be easier to block all blows in Batman with one button, of course, but again, a short game would then turn out) otherwise it will drag on for many hours, until waiting for the rings

c
clever_user 14.02.22

I was waiting for the game, but it's difficult to play - it freezes fiercely. Waiting for a patch.
The atmosphere is conducive. cool fighting game, reminiscent of a game about Rorschach.

D
Dakini 14.02.22

Asians are certainly ugly, but the game is super.

S
Safarik88 14.02.22

In general, I will share my impressions, played Sifu as expected, spent the evening getting to the second location as a 25-year-old, got to the boss there and generally went to bed, read the forum in the morning and, since I realized that there was not so much time, I downloaded the trainer , in the evening I went through the game ... I singled out two levels for myself: slums and a museum (with the maximum number of epic scenes) and now these are my favorite locations after work, just go to let off steam there and that's it! A chic combat where everything is fast and cinematic ... I'll leave the rest for hardcore players)

P
PAUTKILL 14.02.22

The above crybabies whom the game is too difficult. And the game is hot!

E
Erontlop 14.02.22

in short, I played 1 time and I can say that whoever tested Batman on mega difficulties will find it easier, I liked that everything is corridor, optimization is normal, the plot is normal, but their gameplay is crooked to horror - the last boss is Absolute masochist 30 times slope 8 hits 30 dodge 8 hits and this is only the first stage about 2 without a checkmate, like 40 dodge 4 hits 40 dodge 4 hits and so on until the end of the game I got through from 1 time but constant dodging and somehow hitting, and the bosses are idiocy for a full hour for each boss except 1 there, in 15 minutes, he destroyed it. After the game, it’s not just an impression, but emptiness, if there are DLCs, then I’ll pass, and there’s no point in returning.

n
number 9 large 25.02.22

Double impressions. Combat and sex animations but with the dodge system were too smart. Despite the fact that here, almost like in fighting games, the animations of strikes begin for a fraction of a second and try to react what you need to press there. Shortcuts do not really reduce. Dead on the boss, kindly re-pass half of the level, but just running past the homeless to the boss will not work like in soul-likes, you have to endure every single one every time. On the final boss, it turned into such a rehearsal that any desire to run to him had already disappeared. Of course, the camera is my main enemy, because of the small arenas it constantly shows some kind of garbage if you get close to the wall. The bosses themselves are nothing interesting. Unless the second phase of the Artist liked it.

P
Palych Rokov 12.09.22

A specific game, it was unusually invented for the GG to grow old and then the game ends, did you figure out if it is possible to get younger in the game later as well, but for a couple of evenings the game will come down

l
legeon6666 20.01.23

agula98
Er DGN
That's the point, think about how cool it will be if you take everyone apart without cheating, just using your skills. You will probably walk all day important. Probably the idea behind this.