3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Cat 07.02.22 10:18 pm

Game Impressions (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

The release of the game is coming soon, we only share our impressions of the game and please, no flooding.
206 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ababkov Denis 07.02.22

nominar
With the video settings, in general, a perversion, the one who made them should be slapped on the hands

S
SkrepcheZaVR 07.02.22

Direct 12 works better at 5-6 fps. Processor 8 thread finally rests 20-30%. 1660S ultra 48-55 fps, indoors 60+. I wish there were more frames, but it's quite normal to play like that!

B
BezNika1 07.02.22

I liked it at first. As I got to the city, dancing with a tambourine began.
The game forces you to do side quests.
Fuck.. do I need this?
Stuck in the Bazaar, what to do is not clear.
Quest
Wait for news from Charon and that's it.

There is a change of day and day - as fast as before
In short, everything is the same as in the First part 1 in 1 carbon copy

D
Don Obolon 07.02.22

Hardskuy
Having a ps5 and playing on a TV fhd is hard

A
ALEX7436 07.02.22

Who knows what's in the deluxe version? Is it worth taking, or is the usual one enough? THX

A
AndreyDron21 07.02.22

ALEX7436
if you do not need these bonuses, then the usual one will suffice.
story add-on, access to which will open a few months after the release of the game;
exclusive amulets for weapons;
outfit "Legendary";
“Legendary” weapon; “Legendary”
paraglider skin;
wallpaper (print-ready);
digital comic;
digital artbook;
digital soundtrack.

A
ALEX7436 07.02.22

AndreyDron21 It's
clear. Thank you.

W
WAga 07.02.22

Grafonium of course is just Achtung. The game eats like cyberpunk, looks like a game from 2010.

T
Tamerlan525 07.02.22

nominar
Well this is a class, right now the products are released until it is impossible to raw, take the same Forza horizon 5, three months have already passed, as there were a lot of mistakes and left. It's called pre-order and suffer for several months... They don't even care what they release (

S
SERGEY-SP 07.02.22

The game is shit and cut, what was at e3 2019 and what happened! Just tin, the game is definitely past, we are waiting for the next releases!

n
nukio 07.02.22

Pangur Ban
which card?

D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

Hardskuy
What did you want, graphics of the RDR2 level, it's time to descend from heaven to earth, say thank you that it went with you at all, otherwise it would be like with Cyberpunk

m
mylovar 07.02.22

WAga
well, you probably play on PS4 or on a bucket) On a top-end computer in 4k the picture is good)

D
Delrains 07.02.22

nominar
Why did you upload 2 identical pictures?

J
Jay C 07.02.22

The game seems to be cool, but .... soap !!! Straight eyes flow from behind him is the first!
Second, where is the damn promised crossbow for pre-order? In the backpack there was only a machete and some other knife, you activate them and the timer goes on for 1.30 hours, but you don’t have them in your inventory! And who else noticed that after leaving the game, the sensitivity of the mouse in Windows decreases !!! I had to increase the speed of the mouse cursor through the settings to 12, although before that it was 10 by default and everything was normal.

m
marrader 07.02.22

It just infuriates me when, with an increase in the level of a character, the level of your opponents also increases, can this somehow be turned off?

O
Oleg Sokolov86 07.02.22

For the parkour system 10 points and for the rest shiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

B
BezNika1 07.02.22

Passed one additional task. only after that the Main Quest with Hakon in the Bazaar was unlocked.
I play on.

m
mangol335 07.02.22

It's like that in the first part.

a
ace8927 07.02.22

My very first impression of it was like this: "And this game came out exactly in 2022, and not where is the thread in 2014-2016?". After playing for several hours, I was firmly convinced that this is a very average game.