3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lolossdd 07.02.22 10:28 pm

When will denuvo be removed? (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

the developers said if there are performance problems and so on, they will remove denuvo...
but they don't remove it, they are waiting for more negative reviews when there are so many of them
49 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis G 07.02.22

Well, so far too few people complain about performance, mostly players on ancient buckets. Optimization, no matter how nasal, in the game is normal. But, of course, you need to clean up the fucking Denuva. It's not the case in '22 in the incentive.

K
Kartonkratos 07.02.22

lolossdd
Denis G
Calm down guys, soon someone will not remove the protection, or they won't remove it at all! so buy, or wait for hacking naive guys.

A
Angry fairies 07.02.22

lolossdd I hasten
to disappoint, this time there are no problems with Denuvo, all performance rests on the video card, and Denuvo does not affect the operation of the video card. Therefore, everything here is at the personal discretion of the developers.
So save from dinners, you will buy faster than you will wait for pirates.

O
Oak Sorcerer 07.02.22

lolossdd
on the 8th at 13:25 GMT

G
GERA1987 07.02.22

They will remove it when I have a day off)) Therefore, it will not be soon. Hacking, guys are transferred)) The authorities do not give rest yet. As they allow, the game will be hacked and we will be cut into it for days on ultras with high FPS. Maybe by then the patches will be done.

D
Denis G 07.02.22

Uh-huh, of course, the main thing is to keep up to date.

C
Caserad 07.02.22

The more people write to the developers that the game freezes because of Denuva, the faster they will remove it.

D
Denis G 07.02.22

Kazerad
And everything would be so, but the game freezes, it seems, mainly for those who do not have it :)
I'm not hinting at anything, but the presentation of the game from those who have not played it yet is funny)

F
FantomGamesYT 07.02.22

OakSorcerer
where infa or decided to write for fun

v
v039483 07.02.22

when they hack, then they will remove it;)

D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

lolossdd
When the license for Denuvo ends, it's about half a year, although there are different terms, however, maybe the developers will "get enough" and when they already feel good profit from the game, then they will remove it. Although it will change something, will you buy the game then? Can you buy it now , everything works fine, nothing slows down (for me personally), Denuvo does not interfere, however, I don’t feel it.
I think you're just waiting for pirates and again one of those who create repeated additional topics, about nothing)

U
Ubey Bandera 07.02.22

Kartonkratos
Naive is the one who, knowing nothing, pretends that he is not stupid. Who are you - a developer or a sponsor, to claim something on their behalf and accuse of naivety those who just think that the protection will be removed?

K
Kartonkratos 07.02.22

Ubey Banderu
And who are you ahahaaaaaaaa

P
Protocol10 07.02.22

DEDGAMER
can the developers "get enough" and when they already feel good profit from the game

Yes, yes, you're right, that's when every developer in the office buys a yacht and a villa, and the safe will be filled to capacity with evergreen banknotes, then, admiring the sunset to the gentle noise of the sea and drinking a martini with oysters, the developer can say "so be it, let's remove the protection, let the nakedness and lumpen join the eternal and beautiful"

D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

Protocol10
Yes, I don’t give a damn, the game was bought from me, everything is in order.

t
the demon of hell 07.02.22

I'm the one who reads the comments and downloads the broken game with a tablet 🤨

G
GERA1987 07.02.22

the demon of hell Has
it already been hacked?

S
Swit vlad 07.02.22

GERA1987
don't believe everything they write)

N
NarkoSky 07.02.22

Well, in a year they will remove it for sure, the game must be sold.