3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostet12 07.02.22 11:20 pm

Gamepad or keyboard and mouse? (Elden Ring)

what do you gentlemen think? and what is the ideal gamepad, if any?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha Rybalko 07.02.22

Better on a gamepad

m
mrKaktak 07.02.22

Kostet12
To which he is accustomed, he is ideal

r
rotesko 07.02.22

Kostet12 I
agree with the comments above, but I note that it is best to choose between Juan and dualshock (original of course). Well, as for the keyboard, there is a negative option (unless, of course, there is no gamepad and money for it), because no matter how the developers make the controls super comfortable,
they won’t succeed when the main emphasis is already placed on the console, look at the same God of War, this is some kind of pzdts, especially if you look at the default controls, the sight is on F4 (or something like that), well, this is not serious

K
Kostet12 07.02.22

hmm, I went through Dark Souls 3 on the keyboard and mouse on easy, I think I'll try on it, the "keyboard" imput lag is faster and instant turns on mobs and people will be better on the keyboard and mouse than slow turns from the gamepad! But I realized that it is easier to adapt the combinations on the gamepad, as well as the stability of various techniques, parries! 50 to 50 or attacking (keyboard-mouse) or on the defensive (gamepad)!

P
Podvipodvertov 07.02.22

The gamepad, since I will play on the Xbox Series X, it will not work on my computer.

L
Lvinomord 07.02.22

I played, I play and I will play exclusively on the keyboard and mouse. ZY.I hope Fromy will highlight the "kick" with a separate key. In DS3, this kick let me down very much.

n
nighthawkreal 07.02.22

By default, you can’t play on the keyboard, but if you distribute it correctly, it’s quite comfortable. The main thing is that again with a double click they don’t do it.

b
benites 18.03.22

Jumping to F is not very convenient, otherwise it's normal.

M
Mirkul333 18.03.22

Does anyone know how to make an enhanced shot with a regular arrow on the keyboard without switching them to another slot (or at least how to do it quickly without entering the menu) Otherwise, I can’t defeat the very first boss without this skill, at the beginning, there are no arrows enough.