3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 07.02.22 11:33 pm

Waiting waiting for blizzard after microsoft buys it (Diablo 2)

many consider this a plus, viewing Blizzard as completely sour of late. Especially after the last scandal (intentional?) with Kotik at the head.
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 07.02.22

From the user's point of view, I think nothing particularly unusual is expected, since the company's main games are games with long-term support and they seem to have a normal player base. sometime there will probably be announced early games and will also be designed for long-term online support. the fact that Microsoft will order the development of some new games within the framework of this Blizzard is unlikely in my opinion, as there are already announced projects. the question is perhaps to the quality and financing of them.
from the point of view of the company's employees - perhaps some kind of personnel reshuffle, redistribution.
what will happen to the company itself as a label is hard to say. it seems that the company is recognizable, therefore it can be expected that it will remain as a trademark. if the games are a failure, then in the hall of fame, most likely, it will remain together with an equal there somewhere that seems to have closed up the soldiers of fortune.

r
rolemanser 07.02.22

rambler87
Taking into account the fact that T-shirts are very reluctant to make localizations into some languages, including Russian, and I generally keep quiet about voice acting, it is very likely that many new games from Metelitsa will be without Russian localization.

C
CONSTRUCTION 07.02.22

Yes

m
malloc 07.02.22

well it's like that

B
Bitard 07.02.22

There will be a monopoly. They will be able to rivet any feces and push it at exorbitant prices. And they won't get anything for it.
They will also be able to dump and devour every indie trifle. In any case, for the average user, there is nothing good in this.

D
Doberman 07.02.22

the changes will only be for the guys in the free subscription, nothing else.

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.02.22

Probably it is necessary to build on what is better for Blizzard - activation or microsoft. The second option is clearly preferable.
Bitard,
well, they brought Windu to mind, aktivizhn would still drive reskins of wine95.

B
Bitard 07.02.22

Sweety_Mustard
Well, they brought Windows to mind
There are no alternatives, there is nothing to compare with.
Vulnerabilities and holes are patched on the go - so-so bringing to mind.

o
obsessed 07.02.22

Vulnerabilities and holes are patched on the go by
Sweety_Mustard, I support Bitard's position! I now had a pirated dozen, the next updates were installed - it stopped loading! this is a form of bullying! 🧐

B
Bitard 07.02.22

Obsessed
Oh pirate! Oh, and a robber!

R
RicoChico 07.02.22

As long as the restructuring is underway and Kotik is at the helm, we will not see any difference. And it will last another 3-5 years.

B
BAD666 07.02.22

And who is this cat? Jay? He didn't do anything.

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.02.22

BAD666
https://www.playground.ru/misc/news/sotrudnitsa_activision_blizzard_rasskazala_kak_u_nee_na_rabote_ukrali_grudnoe_moloko-1162090
This Cat stole breast milk from a woman's refrigerator and ate sour cream!

[
[_JENKA_] 14.02.22

rambler87
I think the grass used to be greener, so it will only get worse

[
[_JENKA_] 14.02.22

why do I think so? - I do not know

o
obsessed 14.02.22

[_JENKA_], write, if anything, so "..yes, because the secrets of the future are revealed to me!!" )

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.02.22

[_JENKA_]
the grass was greener because the Earth was warm and mammoths ran on it, producing high-quality fertilizers!

Obsessed rejuvenated? ;D

o
obsessed 14.02.22

Sweety_Mustard, chutkan ;-)

q
qwerty1999 20.02.22

BAD666 wrote:
Who is a cat? Jay? He didn't do anything.
Bobby Kotik
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotik,_Bobby

"From 2003 to 2008, Kotik was a director of Yahoo!." Where is yahoo now? It's no coincidence, right?