3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxim333 16.11.19 11:56 pm

The graphics in the game (Crysis 3)

There is nobody not a secret that many have been waiting for crysis 3 because of the graphics. How do you like it? I personally did not see anything special. But I saw the lag...
119 Comments
Sort by:
M
Masky76 16.11.19

MYST7788
all solved the problem,changes made only in the Game file(the game litsuha)CFE is not touched and did not throw in the folder with the save.

N
NEChTO UZhASNOE 16.11.19

Max

M
Masky76 16.11.19

LambentGTX560
wait what max) resolution textures high,antialiasing off easier.) let's fix it videos.

J
JONNE777 16.11.19

kick people here Cides settings for optimal card you cons spank!what kind of assholes then

T
Tomas Sevchenko 16.11.19

JONNE777

What are I have the same card almost everything is on max but shadows, post processing on high and antialiasing FXAA textures, too to the max!! stable 30 fps gives a computer config in a profile(account already with the released patch)

kick-ass people here Cides settings for optimal card you cons spank! you fell something from??? you smoothing first put FXAA whatever her CPU processed, and you vidyahu loaded sm you have and slow means.

S
Saints Russia 16.11.19

Shorter on ultra with off blur and anti-aliasing to 1x 37-25фпс on low, but with textures on max 74-40фпс, so I wanted to ask something I tesselyatsii don't see in the game like crisis 2, where the bricks surround and traces of the wheels were also

J
JONNE777 16.11.19

Thomas Sevchenko
well out of principle right now downloaded the 1.2 version and do as you said with the settings and there posmotrim

T
Tomas Sevchenko 16.11.19

JONNE777 you forgot to take into account the fact that in the past some have more CPU memory video memory etc maybe you CPU is weak here and does not pull.

J
JONNE777 16.11.19

Thomas Sevchenko
the processor pulls,Hairdryer 965 th!checked the CPU usage it lasts,so check it out,simple I play in 1.0!say it is the most cryophobia.maybe true th right patch

S
Saints Russia 16.11.19

Without these configuration settings are not saved? Version 1.2

J
JONNE777 16.11.19

Thomas Sevchenko
have you hopping on the core and memory on the card?

T
Tomas Sevchenko 16.11.19

The most common profile says I was shaking repak Phoenix with sewn patch and the last tablet (in my opinion the best and azhagaana Repack it)

J
JONNE777 16.11.19

Thomas Sevchenko
with rotora?right now I'm too ottudava shake

C
Cryptor 16.11.19

JONNE777
The friezes that you're talking about may be due to lack of RAM or video memory of the card. I have the game on 1.5 GB of video memory goes, especially watching afterburner'om. Most likely the texture is so much eat. Still remember on an old computer where it was 2 GB of memory I was playing crysis 2. When I downloaded a pack of HD textures official for the game and put my game to freesite beginning. You will pass many meters and hop hangs a few seconds prosretsya then again after a while freezes. I went and bought the RAM to 5 GB brought and friezes had disappeared. Here is a personal experience was.

J
JONNE777 16.11.19

Cryptor
I have 8 gigs of Opera.I have already solved the problem for gigs card textures current on low,and already yesterday was that I already dreamed all night that I sell shoot horror so cheesy

J
JONNE777 16.11.19

m
miraclehuman 16.11.19

Good day to all. The graphics are very good, but tell me: on what settings as well to go?
Percent. - INTEL Core i3 3.06 GHz
Vidyuhi - ATIRadeon HD 5770 1Gb
Winchester - 1,5 TV
Windows 7

M
Max Fry 16.11.19

Standards graphics. In Kruzise at max speed :D

R
Rikudo Nagashi 16.11.19

But as the dialogue. There is nothing supernatural.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.11.19

the best graphics than any modern game but not foten.
expect that from tesselyatsii the game will look and ruffle like the dragon mark or 3D mark but by and large it was possible to do without dh11.
twisted settings. the lag on гф690 fantastic (although as with next gene should be). for example shadows can be had in the settings to register to 4K from 1K at max and so on. Yes, the water is upset.
but after the soap Futur soldier like manna from grafanna.
in General, the bar kukurusina not reached although the GPU and arrays of them went away to the front.