3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SomeDoodle 14.02.22 09:22 pm

It makes sense to wait for a pirate, and when it will be released. (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

I have been waiting for DL2 for a very long time, but now it comes out, and Denuvo is on it.
I can’t buy the game myself, because of the price and not having a map (if anyone has the opportunity, give me the key lol).
9 days have passed since the release, but there are no pirates (well, that's understandable).
Big question: When will DL2 be hacked?

not much water or not
136 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 14.02.22

SomeDoodle wrote:
When will DL2 be hacked?
February 30 will be hacked, wait.
SomeDoodle wrote:
give me the key
From the apartment where the money is?
SomeDoodle wrote:
not having a card
Get a virtual one and buy it.

S
SomeDoodle 14.02.22

Hattack
nice at 14 work for sure

S
SomeDoodle 14.02.22

Is
the date correct?

S
SomeDoodle 14.02.22

well, I'd rather not create a topic.

P
Piracy is good 14.02.22

SomeDoodle
SomeDoodle wrote:
Is there any point in waiting for a pirate
There is always a point in waiting for a pirate game with a single player mode! Another thing is that it makes absolutely no sense to buy any game with a single player and even a cooperative mode.
Now the next step is to re-hack RDR2 with all the additions. The next game is likely to be Far Cry 6 in March.
In any case, there will still be many patches for this game, as it is very far from ideal. When asked about the approximate date of the hack, the creature (there is a suspicion that this is a man under a woman's nickname) Empress replied that, at best, by the middle of spring, when some kind of addition comes out.

L
Lelik_mc_kawaii 14.02.22

SomeDoodle The
game will be hacked as soon as possible! or how the Poles will remove Denuva, or how the Empress will be donated to her! In short, an approximate forecast in half a year, a year! if Denuva is not removed! and if they remove it, then only how the game will be bought!

S
SomeDoodle 14.02.22

Piracy is good
, thank you.

P
Piracy is good 14.02.22

SomeDoodle
You're welcome ;)
By the way, you can follow the hack news yourself on Pirate Station's YouTube channel, instead of creating a topic here. There are about a dozen personalities on the forum who burn with envy when everyone gets it for free, and they almost bought the game at release :D As a result, they will write you toxic comments, they say you need to respect the work of the developer or hang noodles, they say the game is their money. Don't worry and don't feed the trolls. Hacking will happen sooner or later. Hundreds of thousands of players have been waiting for a year of hacking RDR 2, which has scattered half a million copies. And this game will be hacked. You just have to wait.

K
Kartonkratos 14.02.22

SomeDoodle
If you can't buy it because there is no card, and you are 14 years old, then you can not wait for a pirate! because your computer will not run it 100%!

k
kurskiy 14.02.22

Whether it makes sense or not - everyone decides for himself. And when it comes out, no one will say even approximately, Denuvo breaks only EMPRESS now, so it's completely unpredictable.

Y
Youxyxol 14.02.22

SomeDoodle wrote:
Nice to work at 14 for sure .
You can deliver leaflets in boxes or glue ads. A couple of hours a day and 1000 wooden ones in my pocket.

A
Angry fairies 14.02.22

Kartonkratos
I saw people here on the site who have rtx 3080ti or 3090 on board. And they are sitting waiting for a pirate for this game :D Xs, maybe this 14 year old also has a top PC, but for some reason there is no 2500 per game (in the EGS, it seems, even less than 2000).
Piracy is good
Piracy is good wrote:
As a result, they will write you toxic comments, they say you need to respect the work of the developer or hang noodles, they say the game is worth its money.
Proof for "a dozen" similar posts regarding this game, please bring.
But the people who slander this game only because they cannot currently download it from torrents are more than enough. Almost under every news they get out "did not play, but I condemn." But, obviously, if they didn't want to play this game, then the news on it wouldn't be checked either :D
And it would seem that these devils should be ignored, but their eyes have already been pricked up decently. And then they tell someone about toxicity. Ironic.

Pirate to your health, no one says anything against it. I myself periodically download games from torrents. But slandering the game stupidly due to the lack of a pirate is a sign of rot in the head.

SomeDoodle
Will be hacked when EMPRESS gets money for hacking this game. She already wrote "pay or see no more hacks". Here's to you and noble pirates, yeah.

S
SomeDoodle 14.02.22

Youxyxol
only to find more

S
SomeDoodle 14.02.22

The Evil Fairy
is not my top PC, it's shitty. (in it, only the RAM seems to be enough (8), and at least some kind of vidyuha).
and about EMPRESS: well, it's clear, thanks.

S
SomeDoodle 14.02.22

Piracy is good
about a pirate station:
I haven’t checked yet, then maybe
about trolls:
I don’t care somehow, let them write further and hope for at least some kind of anger or negative reaction on my part, lol.
Well, in general, I'm looking forward to hacking.

S
SomeDoodle 14.02.22

kurskiy
oh, I didn’t know that only EMPRESS breaks.

R
Rator 14.02.22

SomeDoodle
Watch out for the hack in this thread, it's pinned and won't float to the bottom of the thread list like yours.
https://forums.playground.ru/dying_light_2/tech/kogda_uberut_denuvo-1009960/
Good piracy wrote:
who burn with envy when everyone gets it for free
When this game is hacked, those who bought it will already go through it 3 times and have time to forget. From what I see here on the site, it's more likely that some people waiting for a hack are jealous of someone, rather than the other way around. There is a lot of anger and negativity from such people both towards the game and towards its developers. It is unpleasant to read this, the game is not perfect, but it is not bad.

n
negativepolygon 14.02.22

I understand you

a
airstorm 14.02.22

SomeDoodle
It makes sense to wait for a pirate, because downloading is free, and buying it is pointless to throw money down the drain.

Piracy is good
Piracy is good wrote:
When asked about the approximate date of hacking, the creature (there is a suspicion this is a man under a woman's nickname) Empress answered O
: D You correctly noticed that it is. However, there is a possibility that the man is simply conspiring, or maybe not. But it wrote in the cart that it didn't want to waste time hacking a raw game and would wait until the game was patched and DLCed.

Lelik_mc_kawai
Lelik_mc_kawai wrote:
or how the Empress will be donated to her!
The Empress behaved strangely. It is not currently accepting donations for this game, but it is accepting donations for Far Cry 6. It is known for sure that it was donated to re-hack rdr2 for the sake of added dlss and it is now hacking in tandem with someone (not Goldberg!) who makes an emulator for the updated protection from rockstars (there are 2 defenses in the game - one is shit, the second is rockstar)

Evil Fey
Evil Fey wrote:
I saw people on the site who have rtx 3080ti or 3090 on board. And they are sitting waiting for pirates for this game :D Xs, maybe This 14 year old also has a top PC but for some reason doesn't have 2500 per game
And how is it related? I mean having an RTX 3090 and waiting for a pirate. I’m not 14, but 44 and I just have an RTX 3090 and a top PC (exactly 2 months since I bought it) and I don’t even have 2500 money (and in euros - I’m from Finland). But imagine I'm also waiting for pirates. There is common sense here: why pay for something that will be free ?!

Raptor
Raptor wrote:
here on the site, rather some waiting for a hack are jealous of someone
No logic... how can a sane person who will take something for free be jealous of a person who will part with a certain amount of money?! This is not only illogical, but completely meaningless.

D
Denis G 14.02.22

airstorm
Well, apparently the point is that people who bought the game are already playing (and many have already played enough), and people who are waiting for a hack sit and dream that they might someday play. Let it be free.
It's a personal matter for everyone - is it worth 2.5 rubles for six months of waiting and a pack of Trojans to boot.