3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SomeDoodle 14.02.22 09:22 pm

It makes sense to wait for a pirate, and when it will be released. (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

I have been waiting for DL2 for a very long time, but now it comes out, and Denuvo is on it.
I can’t buy the game myself, because of the price and not having a map (if anyone has the opportunity, give me the key lol).
9 days have passed since the release, but there are no pirates (well, that's understandable).
Big question: When will DL2 be hacked?

not much water or not
136 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rator 14.02.22

Denis G
Everything is said to the point.
I'm surprised that someone needs to chew on such obvious things)
Now this botanist from the pirate trololo of the bay will come running again to wind up 20 pluses for himself, and 20 minuses for us)))

a
airstorm 14.02.22

Denis G
Well... maybe my gaming interests are very different from yours and for this reason the games you play come out so perfect that you can run them without bugs and problems with version 1.0. Whereas mine, even after a year, is still at the stage of monthly patching and updating. Therefore, I don’t see the point in playing games on a strat, but just waiting for a bunch of patches and a couple of additions. Even such a simple genre as strategies, for 10 years, if not all 20, have been sinning with critical bugs that have been cut out for a long time. The only thing that has changed over the past 20 years is the "name" - then an addon was attached to the game, now dlc :D The reality is that before the final version of the game you have to wait not half a year or even a year, but much longer time.
At the expense of Trojans, this is a misconception. Yes, if you download from some unknown sites, then trojans and miners are not uncommon - I don’t argue with this: torrent clubs and read torrent Xes are still teeming with infection. But there are sites that very strictly monitor their reputation - the same nnm, slippers or last game. There repacks come from old and reliable release groups - without any infection.
As for the meaning of "that people are already playing" - it's ridiculous. Those. some people just threw away their money to play raw games and that's the point? A very strange meaning against the meaning of "I'll take it for free, and even with additions and improvements."
I noticed that residents of the CIS countries mainly argue with the word "freebie", while not stuttering about "quality". And although the essence of piracy is the same, our approach to absolutely everything is as follows: "why pay more for the same thing, if you can pay less?" ... and if you approach it purely mathematically, then "zero" is an integer :D though not natural!

a
atmaROZ 14.02.22

Piracy is good Respect for optimists with argumentation)

P
Protocol10 14.02.22

9 days have passed since the release, but there are no pirates (well, that's understandable).
Big question: When will DL2 be hacked?

Maybe 2 months, or maybe six months, or maybe a year. Something like this.

D
Dakini 14.02.22

Piracy is good
Better tell me how to find a branch on reddit to which empress writes about his further hacks. There are a lot of unnecessary words and advertising on this pirate bay of YouTube.

R
Rator 14.02.22

Kartonkratos
There is an unemployed guy sitting there, who is only capable of creating 30 accounts on the forum in order to turn the grades) A ​​person has never seen such money live) A fat troll from the end of the 2000s, at that time there are such 90% of the forum It was.
If you haven’t understood yet, this whole topic is a provocation to swear from a bored kid, in order to advertise your YouTube channel)) And the moderators are inactive. And this despite the fact that, firstly, a similar topic has already been fixed. And secondly, a person spins grades without even hiding, in no normal topic grades are thrown at such a speed)

K
Kartonkratos 14.02.22

Raptor
Maybe so!

K
Kartonkratos 14.02.22

Rator
Tin, well, they are angry! already so many minuses have been put to those who do not support them!

M
MunchkiN 616 14.02.22

probably have to wait a little while others play.
I also had no problem buying games because there was no digital card. I had to make it very inconvenient and the money is written off unpleasantly here. when physical drives were better.

You can still try to buy bonuses with pzh. though I'm not sure whether it is possible to bring them to Steam to write like it's impossible like that. and so there was some kind of game store. for 3 years, I think you can save up and there it is still possible to get some kind of skidos by this time. here. And you don't have to wait until they hack.

n
negativepolygon 14.02.22

Who doesn't mind sharing with the game? Well share to play and understand how the game.

P
PuroTheLatexWolf 20.02.22

Who is Rator talking
about?
just wondering

D
Denis G 20.02.22

airstorm
Well, I already kind of said - everyone's personal business. Buy and play or not buy and wait, every day asking "when is the pirate?". And after waiting for some repack in six months, you’ll also break off with the fact that you won’t play co-op on it. Yes, and no one, because everyone is already playing new games that you have to wait another six months.
If there is no money at all - well, you can understand. If you do not strain to buy - well, there is already a question of self-respect.
For me, downloading pirated repacks with a one-year delay is like walking around with a bushy motorboat when everyone around has iPhones. But you have it for free, because you found it thrown out in the garbage. Pride is already bursting.

A
Alexbell13 20.02.22

PuroTheLatexWolf
I've been moonlighting since I was 12 and haven't died so far.

P
PuroTheLatexWolf 20.02.22

Alexbell13
Well done, what can I say.
I don't have the opportunity.

M
Magnum 500 20.02.22

Be a pirate. When is a matter of time. But still 90% of all games are available for free (in fact, everything except Farcry 6 and this one) despite the fact that there is only a gorged Impress and the lack of activity of other cracker groups.
I don't buy games on principle. Go to .. with your stims, egs and other
Let them make price tags in the Russian Federation, say 500 r maximum for games like this
No?
Then only piracy
And break the price tags of 2500-3000 rubles in a country where the average salary is 250 bucks and 50 million live below the poverty line - well, success
And you don’t have to buzz about discounts, sales, activation "gifts" and other idiotic nonsense
Or the starting price adjusts to realities of
the country or torrent
Forever solo projects
And let Roskomnadzor choke in its attempts to ban all torrents

C
Coronavirus 20.02.22

Oh, this topic starter :D Properly named the topic and collected a lot of likes.
When asked about the timing of the hack
, PuroTheLatexWolf wrote: Big
Question: When will DL2 be hacked?
even EMPRESS itself will not answer you. However, you should calmly wait for the pirate. If RDR 2 was already hacked, and there was denuvo, arxan and a huge bunch of triggers, then this unpretentious craft will be hacked. Give it time, and there will definitely be a hack! The developer will manage without your money. Financial income is entirely his problem.

Oh, those alarmists and paranoids with their conspiracy theories. Guys, I looked through your profiles. You have been here since 2009-2014. And for all this time, you still did not understand that the PlayGround website was and is the most, most popular in Runet? Have you forgotten the basic principle of collecting likes on the most popular sites? The voiced point of view should coincide with the opinion of the majority. As soon as you earn five or ten likes, the deed is done. Half don't even read the comments, just like or dislike on autopilot. Here is a great example from the top voting.
Spoiler https://forums.playground.ru/main/top_10_tvoj_vybor_8212_samaya_razdrazhayuschaya_vesch_v_cyberpunk_2077-1003603/
I was among the first to leave my 3 options. I admit, I only played that game for 20 minutes. Caught an abyss of bugs and deleted to hell. The sediment remained, because literally 3 days before its release I bought myself a new computer, and the most top-end at that time, in order to play for my own pleasure. And then a vote on the top where you could notably crap the game. I faced one problem of the game myself, and the rest? How can you have an opinion if you are not familiar with the material? Just looked through the forums of several gaming sites. I figured out what the players are most dissatisfied with and wrote these options. You can see for yourself that the likes poured in like a river and most of the options flew to the first three places. If it doesn't work out that way, then I can explain more YouTube. I think you at least heard about Nikolai Sobolev. Yes, yes, yes, the very same YouTuber who calls himself an opinion leader. How did he garner an audience of several million? Yes, just the opinion leader does not have his own opinion, but covers the opinion of the majority and adheres to it. Everything!

Good mood everyone and don't get sick with my nickname;)

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Lord, is there really someone looking at these likes and dislikes)

H
Hydrolisk 20.02.22

Regarding to buy or wait - I will wait, although I can buy calmly. The parkour in the game really confuses me and I'm not sure that it will work for me. That’s why I’m throwing money out, and then I understand that I can’t play it - well, what for

B
Braun Fuhrer 20.02.22

SanyaSanya 228
Don't you think that a person can live in some kind of zazhopinsk and get, for example, 20K a month, live an ordinary life, with loans and other benefits) and 2K per game is 10 percent of the salary on which to live and live. Do you draw money from your mother’s card yourself, or did you get your own for expenses?

C
Coronavirus 20.02.22

Denis G
So over there, higher up, raptar, cardboard and ruslan arose about the minuses. If you don't care, then why write so emphatically? :D Even on an inert backward YouTube, the rules have changed and likes no longer affect the promotion of a video as recommended. Channel owners got used to it in a couple of months. But not here. Here, even the obvious and confirmed by the facts will be challenged with stubbornness bordering on insanity. Yes, you know it yourself ;) I recently read a skirmish in a topic about cyberfares, where you ran into die-hards who can’t even explain the obvious facts. Your arguments would convince even an autist with down syndrome, but some members of the forum even outdid them :D Ratings for comments are a more primitive phenomenon, but it's a disastrous thing to try to prove to an alarmist that the color of the rating does not matter and only reflects the popularity of the point of view. They're panicking