3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SomeDoodle 14.02.22 09:22 pm

It makes sense to wait for a pirate, and when it will be released. (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

I have been waiting for DL2 for a very long time, but now it comes out, and Denuvo is on it.
I can’t buy the game myself, because of the price and not having a map (if anyone has the opportunity, give me the key lol).
9 days have passed since the release, but there are no pirates (well, that's understandable).
Big question: When will DL2 be hacked?

not much water or not
136 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX_Bond. 20.02.22

20000 is still a lot for zazhopinsk, take it below))))

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Coronavirus
What is what is)
It's just one thing - to discuss with someone, even if not too willing to hear someone other than themselves. And something else is to pay attention to these pluses and minuses, which, most likely, are put by wounded kids, or even from a bulldozer) On YouTube, at least they used to help vidos to rank, why such a system on PG is known only to admins.

ALEX_Bond.
Well, this is usually what schoolchildren write) While now it is difficult to find a student who, immediately after graduation, will agree to 40k. I would like to see these legends live, who work with twenty years of experience) Otherwise, shkololo writes about them all the time on the Internet, but in real life I didn’t have to meet them. Yes, and the computers of the schoolchildren themselves are not grandmother's scores, which, as it were, indicates that mom and dad do not get 20 each)

B
Braun Fuhrer 20.02.22

SanyaSanya 228
And you don't count other people's money, I'm an ideological pirate, but I write about other people for whom even 600 rubles as part of a beggarly salary is money. And by the way, I’m 36, I’ve had my own and debit card for a long time)

D
DEDGAMER 20.02.22

PuroTheLatexWolf You
will have to wait a long time, because Empress does not have it in the plans yet, she will still hack some games, and then when she is full on this game (DL2), then already ... If there is such a great desire to play , that is, it makes sense to "save up" and buy at a discount, DL2 is definitely better than FC6.

D
Denis G 20.02.22

SanyaSanya 228
I don't think these things are strongly related. Redneck with a free mentality is more common in the post-Soviet space, which has never been a target for the global gaming industry.
In the West, this phenomenon is considered very unworthy, and in English-language forums, as a rule, you will not meet pirates. And if they come across, they are either banned or ignored by the community.

B
Braun Fuhrer 20.02.22

Denis G
Recently I downloaded a patch from here to godofvar 1.4, it seems like it was equipped with a crack, I thought that PG was returning to its roots, so speaking of piracy)

N
Nervios 20.02.22

As I wrote before, only in a different topic and for this I got cons from everyone))) But I’ll write again. . Again, I'll write .. What's the point of hacking the game after the release, if the bulk comes out with bugs ..

M
Magnum 500 20.02.22

RusLAN_74
There is nothing free in the store, there is security, there are cameras, what's the point of stealing something there?
The torrent is completely free and if you download the game no one will come to your house and start handcuffing you. At least in the CIS
If we say there were shops where you can take the goods and not pay without consequences in the form of a criminal offense - 99% would go and take the goods just like that. Yes, and the remaining 1% in the form of a schooltron to which I answered above would also go to the same free shops, but on the forum I would cackle that stealing is bad for no reason, etc.
Well, there are no free products and no, what can you do - we pay. Over there in foreign resorts there is such a phenomenon as a buffet (included in the price of the tour), ours usually get drunk from the belly to vomiting
Well, to sum it up - I personally have enough single projects with my head. It is impossible not to notice that there is too much shit online, but to say that the single died is clearly premature. A pathetic bunch of console exclusives - it's just ridiculous. Oh, there is no last of use on the PC, what to do now. Little loss.

n
negativepolygon 20.02.22

Nervios
Well, beta testers will check and play

P
PuroTheLatexWolf 20.02.22

DEDGAMER
let's see how things will be, I don't know why you got minuses.

P
Protocol10 20.02.22

Braun Fuhrer
Don't you think that a person can live in some kind of zazhopinsk and receive, for example, 20K a month, live an ordinary life, with loans and other benefits) and 2K per game is 10 percent of the salary on which to live and live. Do you draw money from your mother’s card yourself, or did you get your own for expenses?

Where do these people get money for gaming computers for your DL2, cyberpunks, etc., which are at least two or three such salaries, even if you count even at the prices of three-five-year economy builds before the crypto boom?

D
Denis G 20.02.22

Protocol10

M
Minted Coin 20.02.22

Protocol10
I can answer the question where do people who live in Zazzhopinsk get money from, as you like to emphasize here. You just have to work like a damned and this is not a figure of speech. I throw in two examples, so it will be clearer. Draw your own conclusions, okay?
My zazhopinsk is called Batagay. I am the chief power engineer in one state office. Official salary 22400 rubles. Plus the district coefficient, plus the northern allowance of 8960. Total 31360. My friend and neighbor is a driver of light vehicles in another state office. Official salary 16550 rubles. Plus the district coefficient, plus the northern allowance of 6620. Total 23170. All weekends I work as an electrician. In the summer I take a vacation and go south <get ready to break the pattern!> to work in Yakutsk, otherwise the winter will not last. Sometimes it is possible to find a profitable facility where even visiting Kazakhs or Armenians refuse to work for impressive money. Then there is money left to repair an apartment, buy a car or a good PC. Sometimes it doesn’t work (((. The second example of a carrier. They survive with a shift. They do not work every other day as prescribed, but weekly. A week here, then on Sunday by bus south to Yakutsk. And so on until it snows, in fact, less than half a year. Summer holidays live behind the steering wheel in southern Yakutsk.
After that, a question naturally arises. Why does a gaming PC need a person who works 10 hours a day all year round with absolutely no days off? These are kids who want to play. From morning to evening, he is at their disposal, and in the evening you devote a couple of hours to games.
And a few words about loans and other benefits. We take loans as a last resort, if the patient has fallen down and you can’t work, or if you desperately need money. Then it is unrealistic to give them back if you are sitting on the same salary from one job.

P
Protocol10 20.02.22

Minted Coin
Got it. I meant that if a person can buy a gaming computer for 50-60k, then he can buy a game for 1.5-2.5k (or even at a sale for 1k), although he pretends that he cannot afford it. That is, the question here is not that oh, here are the poor, what unfortunate ones, and you should immediately feel sorry for them. There are people who can afford to buy a new car, but a toad strangles them to put the car in a paid parking lot at night, so the whole residential yard is jammed with cars by night, to the point that it happens that you can’t get out of the entrance normally or that they are standing on the lawn cars, which is not good. I'm talking about these people.

a
agula98 20.02.22

EMPRESS: i already cracked it, but will not release for a while.

M
Minted Coin 20.02.22

Protocol10
:) And there is logic in your words.
Thanks for understanding. Most don't understand. It starts to appear that if you bought a gaming computer, then there is money. It doesn't dawn on them that the money is due to the luck of snatching a very lucrative monthly job after which you can afford something more than just 7 months of winter. But for the next 4-5 years you will only rejoice at the 100K rubles that you will divide into these 7-8 winter months and you will be stunned that you will have to pay extra for utilities from your salary.
About a residential yard with cars smiled))) we would have such problems. It was -47 at night. Put the cars in the yard and they'll stay there in the morning. Even Varta and Yuasa winter batteries can't stand it. They sit down to zero)))

P
PuroTheLatexWolf 20.02.22

agula98 riley
?

M
Magnum 500 20.02.22

Chased Coin
Here it is Russia in all its glory! And not what politicians and Rosstat tell us. Well, a survey was repeatedly conducted on what is the most popular video card among Steam users - GTX1060. Which, you know, takes out far from all games and not at full settings. The lion's share of players sits to this day on the GTX1050ti - card number 2 among ordinary users. And on it, too, you can’t play new things very well. The same Cyberpunk I even played on it, but with drawdowns, in the end I decided to abandon the game before the upgrade, otherwise you can play at 25 fps, but you just don’t want to, the game is good no matter what the haters shout there
Well, as far as income is concerned. In the Russian Federation, only 20-30 cities are fully supported from the budget and are actively developing; below 500 thousand is complete darkness. In the regions, the real salary is 15-30 thousand, again, a lot depends on the years worked in one place. It is unlikely to come from the start immediately to 30k in any European region of Russia
I am not in Russia at all, but in the occupied territory, I live near Lugansk. It seems possible to earn anything from us only if you go to the People's Militia. In any civil position, the salary does not exceed 10-15 thousand rubles. If you work in one place, let's say 15 years, then the salary can be increased to 25. prices rise much faster and more frequently. Postponing something anril. There is no need to talk about buying a gaming computer.

M
Minted Coin 20.02.22

Magnum 500
Magnum 500 wrote:
In the Russian Federation, only 20-30 cities are fully supported from the budget and are actively developing
. I think less. My brother moved to Rostov in 2004. He says almost everything has been destroyed there, especially in the last 7 years. But on paper, this city is thriving and in the top 10.
I confess, I did not take the GTX1060. When we were left to sit at home from January last year due to an infection, I found some one-time work in Yakutsk. From February 1 to April 15 I was at this hellish job. I actually slept 6-7 hours total. The rest of the time he worked without days off. Earned almost half a lama and gastritis. You can see the config of the computer in the profile. I spent a lot of money, but I don't regret it at all.

P
Protocol10 20.02.22

Chased Coin
Why didn't you take a full-fledged 4k monitor, 3090 would have pulled out normally, in 4k the picture is close to ideal, and 2k, as for me, is a bit soapy?