3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 14.02.22 09:28 pm

Drops runner X from the challenge menu (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Spoiler
That's such nonsense, every time. You can't run the race.
Waiting for a patch or what?
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 14.02.22

Found that the same thing appears if you sleep several times in a row. Most likely, the system after the night is trying to add extra points and save it to the security file. And, when you sleep at the same time for the second time and the system tries to save again, it starts to conflict with itself for the save file and this is it.

C
Chrono2142 14.02.22

Interesting idea. Only I don't sleep in the game. And he throws it randomly, maybe during the day, maybe at night, but always in the process of battle, in general, strange crap (

s
stalker_stas 14.02.22

2 times in 6 hours it is stable Returns to the menu what to do?

T
Tdante 14.02.22

Yeah, it was just in the city, at the moment when a new quest appeared on the map.

i
imitator26 14.02.22

There is such a hat, what happens randomly.

66angel161 14.02.22

How to fix it is not clear?

66angel161 14.02.22

Tdante
don't know how to fix it?
my friend and I are thrown out every 2 hours, we
play steadily through epic games

T
Tdante 14.02.22

66angel161
It is not corrected in any way, we are waiting, maybe they will fix it in the future.

B
Bertruger 14.02.22

EGS version?
It's not a problem with the game. This is with EGS and connection. You can check it right after it throws it in the menu -
go to the network game menu and everything will be unavailable there, because there is no connection. Another hand-assed game from EGS.
And changing the profile is like going offline or a network or EGS connection
error

. It just throws it out and nothing is saved or it appears who knows where. I'm thinking this can generally break the game with these auto saves and similar fucking.

66angel161 14.02.22

Bertruger I
wrote in support
And in general, everything is fucked up with them, contact the developers of the
game

T
Tdante 14.02.22

There is an assumption that one hundred egs should be expanded to full screen during the game, it cannot be turned off. It has never been thrown into the menu from the open world when it is open. But it is not exactly.

66angel161 20.02.22

Tdante
I'll try tomorrow

A
Aristar4ik 20.02.22

also this problem, and very often and always in the process of passing the quest, it can be thrown out right at the most important moment and sometimes because of this, some side quests are repeated ... the dog really infuriates)

T
Taurin78 20.02.22

And what is strange is that it only happens with this game in the epic, I took a lot of things from them, it started up and there were no such sorties at all, but with this game they did something!

K
Kamazz007 03.04.22

Even with the deployed EGS it throws me out, are there any other solutions to this crazy crap?

W
Witcher91 11.04.22

Enable offline mode.