3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mark500 14.02.22 09:34 pm

What was your ending? [spoilers] (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

What results did you get as a result of the plot? What choices did you make? And are you happy with your ending?
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 14.02.22

I haven’t reached it yet, I leave the plot for later, at first I always go through everything that is possible from the secondary. 31 o'clock already. I will come - I will unsubscribe.

T
Tdante 14.02.22

In short, passed. The plot was short.
It took 37 hours for the whole game, all quests, all activities (well, not all, but about 95%, 3-star challenges were not completed).
Don't reveal spoilers until you've beaten the game.
It worked out well, but not perfect.
SpoilerThe colonel is alive and so is his town. He’s not so bad, but I still don’t understand who actually dropped the first bombs.
Spoiler The city itself survived, decided to blow up the rockets.
SpoilerHakon saved Loen at the last moment (behind the scenes), so do everything so that he does not die in the process of passing, even though he is a schmuck.
SpoilerThe city is ruled by peacekeepers, the Bazaar is ruled by free people.
Spoiler It would be ideal if I helped not peacekeepers, but free people. And then they are completely fucked up with their orders to hang children for the sins of their parents.
It sucks that there is no new game +, otherwise I would have gone through the game with other solutions, but to swing and collect gear again - definitely not.

D
Denis G 14.02.22

Tdante
Almost the same ending was, except that the city was left not for peacekeepers but for night runners. IMHO, the best option. Well, with Aiden, in this case, Loan comes out of the city together.
They promised to start a new game in patches, as it was in the first part, where it also did not appear immediately.

In general, in terms of the ending (I will not put it under spoilers, because the spoiler is in the topic title) - the endings were not too satisfying.
The main story quest, namely the search for a sister, is very poorly disclosed. Well, as I understand it, you can’t save her either, just delay her ending a little. The most game - despite the fact that we were looking for her the whole game, in the finale Aiden exchanges with her with just a few words, and those are about a momentary matter. After which we are told that Mia died a few hours after fleeing X13, and Aiden buried her, etc. and it all happens *behind the scenes!* It's just a kick-ass and the craziest plot drawdown in my memory. After all, this scene was supposed to be the main one in the game, drawing a line under the plot. But no, something happened somewhere, they just keep us informed. Oh those Poles...

a
affect77 20.02.22

Completed the game with the best ending.

D
Denis01112000 20.08.22

Denis G
Well, maybe it's because she's not really his sister.

T
Tiktotayou124 20.08.22

I had Hakon and Loan dead.
I gave the city to the survivors.
And Aiden began to wander alone.

D
Denis G 20.08.22

Denis01112000
Well, anyway, I doubt that our sclerotic suddenly lost interest in her so sharply in the final, when before that he had obviously been trying to find more than one year.

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 20.08.22

Everything is like Tdante, only the whole city belonged to bazaars and runners. Aiden walked off into the sunset with Loan. It's just not clear what's wrong with the main reptile of the peacekeepers. Because he was behind Frank's death. In general, the main arch is full of holes, I can’t. Especially the meeting with my sister, some five-minute and she dies. But the game still dragged on a lot. Maybe in the future some story DLC will help to understand it better.

K
Keks 20.01.23

I had an ending with Hakon, and I'm completely satisfied with it. Aiden wouldn't let Loan be sacrificed, it's not in his nature. And Loan herself would not have gone with him after she became a runner. Well, Aiden promised to take Hakon to the ocean, and this is the logical conclusion of the story. Yes, part of the city is destroyed, but it doesn't always have to be a happy ending.