3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mack Crappy 14.02.22 10:46 pm

Peacekeepers or Survivors? (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Who are you and why
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis G 14.02.22

In Old Villedora chose the side of the survivors. For some reason, the peacekeepers there are fanciful condoms.
In a big city I help peacekeepers, here they are adequate, and the alternative is stoned renegades. Peacekeepers in the city protect the survivors, and do not press them, as in the suburbs, and in general it is not clear yet why there is a choice. Maybe something else will pop up.
But something tells us that in the end, everyone will live together. Although surprises are not ruled out. But so far, none of the peacekeepers in the city has charged me for blowing up the windmill. They generally have no idea what is happening in Old Villedore)
SpoilerHeh, the peacekeepers dragged the wounded Aitor to the headquarters. It will even be curious what he will say and what will happen when and if he speaks))

N
Nail Aidullin 14.02.22

Chose Peacekeepers, automatic crossbow and traps in rewards seem more delicious than ropes, springboards and a random savior once a day

D
Denis G 14.02.22

Nail Aidullin
This is not for everyone. For me, on the contrary, the territory of the survivors is much more convenient for movement because of these same ropes and other parkour fences. You have to run very often in the game. But shooting and driving zombies into traps, as a rule, is not required.

I
Ilya Lyapin 14.02.22

Denis G
the quest will be, cure Aitor or kick

D
Denis G 14.02.22

Ilya Lyapin
Yes, I understood that, I picked flowers for him, gave away short stems. I wonder what will happen when this radish starts leaking information about what happened in the old city)

A
AndreyDron21 14.02.22

Denis G
Xs I helped Aitor but then there was no mention of him at all in the plot and everyone forgot what happened in the suburbs and yes I completely went through the plot

A
AndreyDron21 14.02.22

I wonder if there are people who, during the course of the story, took the side of the renegades?

S
Sasha Ivanyushkin 14.02.22

What about other people in each place?

D
Denis G 14.02.22

AndreyDron21
Well, then this is a jamb. Choice for the sake of choice, like in cyberprank.
Yes, I remembered what else the peacekeepers are freezing me out with - these are their stupid autotraps, which are also activated by pressing the F button. That is, if you want to quietly pick up a chamomile, but missed the sight - get an auto siren and a loud Boom) And the sight with these traps generally works oh so poor.
AndreyDron21 wrote:
Xs I helped Aitor, but then in the plot there was no mention of
him at all. Spoiler Not quite so. After the TV tower, I met Aitor in the Fisheye. We chatted about his family problems, he gave me Lucas' brass knuckles. Quite a strange appearance, to be honest.
But in general, as you might guess, the choice of survivors and night runners is the way to a brighter, in my opinion, ending.