3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 20.02.22 05:35 am

Block ace mode, who is cooler? (Diablo 2)

Block ace mode, who is cooler?

During the game, I came across the player Jay_xP, who made all these thoughts.
In short, I didn't play asses because I'm very cool and good-looking, ATP; D
But let's get to the point. I have already made my block assembly, and the 2nd one is his. But I think that it is necessary to combine them in general in my assassin.

So option 1(mine):
Hoto+griffon(jewel 7fhr 5str 9dex)+amul cats eye+ pojas dungo +per4i 20 fcr

Advantages:
frw: 56+30+45 +sd(30)
hp
Disadvantages: no equal, freezes cold dmg.

Option 2.
Tiara 2assa 20fcr jeweled 30ias + spririt cs-pb, amul 2-20 fcr +arach+ 1 raven+ per4i 20ias 15str 15dex (not yet available)

Disadvantages: low frw (only 45 on foot+sd(30)), low hp, can't pass through fair due to 59 dr (fade skill).

Option 3. Alternative.
Spirit+cats+tiara 20fcr 30ias+raven+per4i 20fcr+BoS skill. Or score and dress in the 1st option with self-freezing under BoS.
59 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 20.02.22

BAD666

f
frendzy 20.02.22

Obsessed
or perf ruby ​​- you won't die

R
RomanMixed 20.02.22

Frendzy
or Lem - will be rich

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 20.02.22

Damn, have you tried to insert a zod into all your holes? So that no one can destroy you = win

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 20.02.22

In general, what is the topic about? Aftar zhzhot

o
obsessed 20.02.22

Lesnou_SanitaR, about combining two block assemblies in my assassin.

q
qwerty1999 25.02.22

And why the griffin ICQ?

C
CONSTRUCTION 25.02.22

And I came sleepless from a hack) I read it twice and understood everything like :D

He wears Griffon because of 25 FCR apparently, since there is no description of the rings, and these are clearly not two rings of Sauron, it seems like just in such a gearset 102 recruited if they have 10 ofk.
In the context of 1 or 2 skills, it’s not critical, probably, when compared with a tiara, but a good juvel would be a pity for me to stick it in a griffon, it’s a master’s business, of course, but now you’re trying to invent a wheel around this item.

With your Wishlist - the most logical thing is probably 2assa / fcr / frw / +++ you buy (good luck in your search :D), cat in the chest, and fkr amul on yourself (12% seems to be not extra), so you can replace the ring with a raven , without losing frv and fkr, without changing the belt, though the block will fall if you pumped dexuha under the amul.

There is a homeless varik - THAT belt he is already with KBF, and from 66 life, that is, half as much as what Dungo gives you, but without dancing with tambourines.

Maybe there are some other options, but I'm too lazy to think :DD if you're with Jay at the common room - ask him questions, he fumbles)

3m3m 25.02.22

BAD666
naxera ei ky4a frw? afftor vawe smotrel fcr breiki asasena? tut nado opredelitsa 65 fcr i menwe vkidivat v dex, libo 102 i ka4at dex, predlojenii wmot voobwe ne to

[
[_JENKA_] 25.02.22

I don't understand what you are talking about here. we play current pvm, sorry)

o
obsessed 25.02.22

BAD666, I also rummage in pvp and I'll tell you straight: predlojenii wmot voobwe ne to!!!

D
Doberman 25.02.22

3m3m
why download dex? everything is going to be easy with a piece of clothing.
why block the aspens at all, tell me pliz, I'm not a noob.

T
T Fox 25.02.22

Dobermn
To make it easier to kill the barbarian, I think

C
Carpet 25.02.22

11% to lighting skill damage should also be covered with a white corrector

B
BAD666 25.02.22

I don’t know how you can kill a barbarian or anyone else without a block. The barbarian jumps and jams, for example, but some kind of teleport ace cannot do. Hence my addiction to frw.
Essentially block builds are Option 1 against the Barbarian.
Option 2 against druid and bow ami.
But during pvp in a tournament, even if you ask to change into a shield, you will be persecuted. And there the Doberman even said a word. And if you think about it, change clothes from shield to shield.... xD

Carpet
Some people always say that they have stolen enigma or it's me, these are my things. In short, complete morons. Must be smothered.

D
Doberman 25.02.22

T-Fox
You mean without a teleporter? How much easier.

D
Doberman 25.02.22

BAD666
TV mb did not hear, but when running, the unit does not work. You start running from a beaver - you fly off with a blow)

B
BAD666 25.02.22

Dobermn
block with claws does not work. I then need to frw under the shield on foot

D
Doberman 25.02.22

BAD666
Block with claws without pumping dex 60%~ if so, where do you need more)

C
CONSTRUCTION 25.02.22

BAD666 wrote:
Essentially block builds are Option 1 against Barbarian.
I’m probably going to be thrown tomatoes at me now :) I’m a noob in pvp, but I had a short experience of playing for BvA, the hardest thing was not to kill her, but just to catch her, but then I got a good hand through throw on the RMB (thanks to Grina), I also came across competent ICQ well-placed traps, blasted, interestingly working with the shadow, as far as I understood, it "copies" the player's skills currently set (warrior), but still in most cases I just blew them away, and the block did not really help them.
Sometimes they killed me, but then I was a krivoruk, and often stupid with control, or situationally did not find the right solution, flew into the exchange or just so that it got into my visibility, and caught it on a throw, very often got confused on swape, or corny didn’t get into the right buttons, but it’s a completely different matter if such a barbarian is driven by an experienced someone who has played many hours, who sees the possibilities, and instantly takes the right actions, already on the machine.
Against a fat BvC, the chances are probably negligible.