3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 20.02.22 05:35 am

Block ace mode, who is cooler? (Diablo 2)

Block ace mode, who is cooler?

During the game, I came across the player Jay_xP, who made all these thoughts.
In short, I didn't play asses because I'm very cool and good-looking, ATP; D
But let's get to the point. I have already made my block assembly, and the 2nd one is his. But I think that it is necessary to combine them in general in my assassin.

So option 1(mine):
Hoto+griffon(jewel 7fhr 5str 9dex)+amul cats eye+ pojas dungo +per4i 20 fcr

Advantages:
frw: 56+30+45 +sd(30)
hp
Disadvantages: no equal, freezes cold dmg.

Option 2.
Tiara 2assa 20fcr jeweled 30ias + spririt cs-pb, amul 2-20 fcr +arach+ 1 raven+ per4i 20ias 15str 15dex (not yet available)

Disadvantages: low frw (only 45 on foot+sd(30)), low hp, can't pass through fair due to 59 dr (fade skill).

Option 3. Alternative.
Spirit+cats+tiara 20fcr 30ias+raven+per4i 20fcr+BoS skill. Or score and dress in the 1st option with self-freezing under BoS.
59 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay_xD 25.02.22

but if you find a certain set of items, then asasen will have more hit points and a little more damage from traps
kepka 2/20/2soc +++ 2x jwl ias+
amul 2/17+ +++
spirit pb
eni
ss
perchi 20ias dex str + ++
fcr stat ring
arah
raven ring
sd
in this scenario we have:
102+fcr
85fhr (up to the threshold of 86, you need to add one sc fhr+17mp)
max traps laying speed (when using fade)
58dr (when using fade)
cbf

D
Doberman 25.02.22

magyarorszag
magyarorszag wrote:
ww aska v pvp ne interensna, tk ona sliwkom silnaya - eto po suti mix barba i trapsi vmeste, i normalnie ludi takoe ne ispolzuut, lubo igraut ei kak barbom bez
traps and easy too.

D
Doberman 25.02.22

BAD666
should not move, but attack. with claws you can still kill for a teleport, and not fly for 5 minutes to survive)

D
Doberman 25.02.22

magyarorszag wrote:
takie barbi znachit - eto skoree vsego bva/bvc s 20 or 37 fcr, kotorim len daje za protivnikom letat, i kotorie spamyat leap na meste i jdut, wto ti pod nego popadew
played against local CONFLICTs on 105 fcr beaver , in general, excellent with 8dr, the amka flies off from the feed, maybe it doesn’t even have time to react to super fast moves and swap, and you can’t catch a single arrow because of fcr :)

m
magyarorszag 25.02.22

Dobermn wrote:
it's interesting to play against such ICQ, the usual traps are stuffy and too easy.
osobenno izi kogda kakoi nibud lalas na nei sidit? ;D

pochemu to nikto adekvatniy s eu/east ne igraet na ww trapse, razve wto ela snimal vidos, gde on kak barbom ei letal vs nekra, i vse

Dobermn wrote:
played against local CONFLICTs on 105 fcr beaver, generally excellent with 8dr, the amka flies off from the feed, maybe it doesn’t even have time to react to super fast moves and swap
zachem voobwe igrat takoe? barb vs zon normalnie ludi ne igraut - eto duel urovnya bvc vs ham ;/

T
T Fox 25.02.22

Jay_xD
Well, maybe that's better. The more stats saved in a block, the better. Considering that apart from duels with barbs, I wouldn't wear it anywhere.

In general, I would like to play ghost, otherwise I got tired of 1.09 already in the 1st act. I would play online.

Z.s. Nobody fire escu thinks to start collecting?

D
Doberman 25.02.22

magyarorszag wrote:
osobenno izi kogda kakoi nibud lalas na nei sidit? ;D
magyarorszag
lalas is the only one to whom I leaked NVT in the pg. this is a statistical error, this will not happen again :D
magyarorszag is
an excellent duel for training aim in general teleport. again, there is no imbalance in the pg, you can ride any amok on the bvc.

D
Doberman 25.02.22

T-Fox
played very cool a couple of years ago as a fat guest. it plays great if you gain a lot of mana and fat damage from fulls, you can kill from everyone except beavers, in general, the balance for this build is quite normal. Essentially the same beaver, only x3 fatter due to 63% wb and stack, and with endless free stun. but for this you have to sacrifice fkrom (

m
magyarorszag 25.02.22

T-Fox wrote:
No one fire escu thinks to start collecting?
na pg sobirat es 95 fire pridetsa ochen dolgo ;/

D
Doberman 25.02.22

magyarorszag
you're just overestimating the gear she needs to kill anyone)

3m3m 25.02.22

Dobermn
po fair bez bo, poka ne vstre4al asasenov kotorie ybivali stabilno
ny i bvcwkoi oweni slojno ybit amky ofc

D
Doberman 25.02.22

3m3m
for fair yes, there is such a thing. but I always give amke a choice: block or bo to use me, everyone logically chooses bo.
for bvts there are generally zero problems to kill a bow amku, problems with java amks that have max block and max dodge, all the rest fly off to zero, all that is needed is just to fly to it without collecting ga along the way. Further triww + chain from which amki will never come out.

D
DevilMayCry_AID 25.02.22

Jay_xD
Magi>to per4ei, iz za fb i regena mp. Hoto>spirita, iz za dex, dmga, menbwe tre6ovani9 k amulu po fcr. 48 fhr

3m3m 25.02.22

Dobermn
ne stoit zabivat pro des kogda ti budew v 50% sly4aev krytit ww v vozduh, poly4aya po face, ny i daje v 4istom razmene bvc daleko ne vsegda vixodit pobeditelem

D
Doberman 18.03.22

3m3m
doing vv immediately after tp through chain, you always hit your opponent, just like with a regular telespomp on a nickname, but it may seem to him that he is not where you are, and the damage will pass. The main thing is not to twist for a long time, because in a second the amki may no longer be there in fact, but it will be on the screen, here the sound of the block helps to navigate this very well.
But in 50% of cases you will spin cc into the void if you do tp not on a nickname, but on a skin or nearby. This usually happens when BB is on the right.
I could remember the mechanics for so many years :)

J
Jay_xD 18.03.22

DevilMayCry_AID
with hoto under fade there will be no last break for placing traps
48fhr is missing in this build

D
Doberman 18.03.22

Jay_xD
in the sense is not enough. I didn’t take a block on ICQ in my life from anything other than sd, there are 6 frames, less is needed only against ace.
and then there is a block with others, where FHR is needed 10 times less. Your fhr animation will not work even once in this duel, the ama is simply not able to inflict the necessary damage for the fhr.

D
DevilMayCry_AID 18.03.22

Jay_xD
Under the boss of course, others and so 58. 48fhr is enough, asi s / s play at 48, where there is not even a fbi.

3m3m 18.03.22

Dobermn
ya sujy po barbam vs kotorix igral na ame, barbom vs ama ya igral na pg oweni davno, do razrewenia kb, togda ofc barb bil mownee