3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 20.02.22 06:04 am

Chiral Net and Cables (Death Stranding)

People, how do you build up the map with cables? They were only given to me, i.e. they are first level. I was delighted, I thought I’d give up on the roads (one hell, almost no one except me builds and repairs them), built a little more than 10 towers for cables and I ran out of a chiral network. I have only one base, which, according to the plot, needs to be built, a couple of bridges, 3 rain umbrellas, 3 boxes in total, 4 watchtowers, the only charge is 8 pieces. It doesn't seem like much. The chiral network is now 18k and almost the entire network is already packed with these towers. And I could only connect the temporal farm with the weather station. I began to lead from the weather station to the distributor south of the lake and got up in the middle of the way. Those. even when connecting new nodes nifiga is not enough. It seems to me that even when they give the second level of cables, nothing will change much. It is necessary that the chiral network be several times larger. All in all,
7 Comments
Sort by:
1_AID 20.02.22

He put up buildings as needed, the network is expanding by opening new zones with connections, respectively.
A lot of buildings from other players, but they do not eat up the network

g
ganjin 20.02.22

Yes thank you. I know this. Do I have a lot of buildings? Only charging 8 pieces, and the rest of 2-3 pieces. And of course, I put them up out of necessity, and I don’t poke them from the bulldozer) Even if I demolish all the buildings, it won’t be enough to connect the points that are now open, but why shouldn’t I build anything else?
Okay, I'll wait until I can collect the chemicals. They appeared as a resource at the bases, but where to get them is not yet clear. And there I can upgrade to the second level of the tower - there seems to be more distance.

O
OSKaR2255 20.02.22

Well, firstly, the distance between the towers is 300 m.
Secondly, try not to build bridges, charging stations, umbrellas, bases. Or better yet, take them out.
Thirdly, put towers on a mountain, a hillock.
PS: If you play on PS4, I have a 100% save in my profile if you want to play in the future.

O
OSKaR2255 20.02.22

ganjin I
forgot to write, the distance increases by 50 m when you upgrade the tower to level 2.

g
ganjin 25.02.22

OSKaR2255
Thank you for your reply. Basically, I got used to it. When I got the opportunity to build cables, there were no other people's towers on the map yet. Later they appeared and quite a lot, at least from different people, that is, they are far from always connected with each other, but it’s still easier this way. Now I'm wondering in place of those that I poked at the beginning, and now removed, someone else's will appear over time?

O
OSKaR2255 18.03.22

ganjin
Someone else will appear if you remove the towers of other players. The only way.

g
ganjin 18.03.22

OSKaR2255
Yes, thank you. Sometimes they appear even in places long known, although this is very rare. And in general, basically a network of other people's cables, just for them to appear, you need to load the game after connecting the area to the network. More precisely, after the first download, one or two appear, later more are added. I saved the game like this and loaded it several times to choose a better initial version) I also think it depends on bridges-connections. I had to play for some time to move in with whom it is better to create them - nowhere is there a word about this. Although, in principle, nothing complicated.