3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 25.02.22 05:46 pm

Game Impressions (Elden Ring)

Coming out very soon, please share your opinions. The topic is only for discussing the impressions of the game, refrain from flooding.
199 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tv0r0g 18.03.22

Kaif game, bazaar

w
wypa 18.03.22

Disappointed. I love salty, but here I had enough for two hours.

A
AleXraceSiM 18.03.22

The game is class, the pirate does not slow down, I even checked it on the second computer with xeon e3 1230 v3 and GTX 1050 Ti, without SSD, at medium-low settings the flight is stable and you can play, microfreezes from licensees, and FPS drawdowns, probably, from owners of very ancient PC. Having opened the map, you can go purely according to the plot, or you can get distracted and level up just by exploring the open world and caves, and not, as before in souls, level up clearing the same place

v
vizas101 18.03.22

People, is it possible to find the norms of weapons before Magritte? I run around the world, there are very few weapons (

O
OverKill-312 18.03.22

The control is just hellish in the game, the graphics of the 17th year level, it looks a little more beautiful than DS3, but at the same time the FPS manages to drop like crazy on my system, there is no question of stability, there is no optimization there. The game itself is a typical DS, there is absolutely no progress (except for the open world). Although the world seems to be visually pretty, it doesn’t catch on at all for some reason, it makes me sad and despondent. Which superminds compared it to zelda in their reviews? Where does all these 10/10 come from? Boring, secondarily, not interesting, This is actually Dark souls 3 with mods and an open location, which you simply don’t want to study. There is practically no plot in the game, which means there is no motivation. But fans of souls will surely come in who have a lot of time and perseverance.

Y
Your bucket 18.03.22

The developer knows how to bombard without even playing the game

S
Samson48 18.03.22

Aristar4ik
Just don't play it, it's not yours.

A
Ankanfel 18.03.22

Haven't played one single game. I watched the video but didn't like it. I saw an advertisement for the ring, they say it's not a salt, an open world, a story from famous people, RPG, cool art and that's it. I took it immediately after the passage of the adventures of a bearded woodcutter.
My mother! What kind of nonsense is this. It took me 5 hours. I warn those for whom Sols are not his games. Do not take. It's definitely not for you =)

d
doshirak11 18.03.22

wow, exactly what I was waiting for. Very impressed with the scale of the game, 16 hours of gameplay, I'm in the starting locations, went down the elevator and found a huge underground city / ruins the size of the starting location itself. I like caves, if it's dark it's dark, forgot the torch? your problems .. they save luminous stones, the implementation is interesting, if RTX is also added, then it will be a real buzz to run through the caves. I play without magic, it’s like a ds in complexity, but the horse is straight imba, if you can’t kill someone, rashish on a horse (he killed the dragon that way), but again, in the underground ruins, archers with homing arrows and electric spheres give a light, they generally no matter how fast you jump and whether you try to dodge. The traps have become more interesting, I think everyone has already met like messages like "I want to go home"))

Spoiler

C
Crosna 18.03.22

what the heck is releasing on a PC, and the control layout is console !!!

v
vizas101 18.03.22

Crosna
Changes in the settings)

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

NoRegsz
I have 60 frames due to the lock. Then I drove it in an open location, and the fps is also stable. 4k resolution.

-
-Viruses 18.03.22

vizas101
I pump a little strength and take the wolves to battle, look for passed

m
mrAlexR 18.03.22

bugs, lags, fps drops ... we have been waiting for this game for so many years, and now the Japanese have pissed on us

d
dima_quant 18.03.22

Spoiler

Passed, the game is just top, 100 out of 100

The map is simply amazing, how many verticals, how many places where you can jump / jump over / tunnels / underground cities (even when you ride the elevator, there are hidden passages that can only be reached by jumping from the elevator the right moment, I don’t seem to have seen anything like this anywhere!)

And to complete the game, you need to kill only 2 bosses (Godric and Radan), then go to the capital of Leindell, and from there to the forbidden lands, and then return to Leindell and go to The tree and there is the final battle.

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 18.03.22

Good game, but the gamepad (dualshock 4) does not see.

K
Kvasilich 18.03.22

Being a fifth-generation hereditary solso-grandfather, I went on a weekend trip to Mezhduzemye and I already want to report on the trip (I went somewhere at most half, but apparently still far from the end). Objectively, Igor is good, subjectively - not as good as he wanted. I remember even before the release of Yeldach, some prophets promised a "Great Schism" (just like in the plot of the EP) of the community for those who accept the musts formula in the open world and those who remain true to the corridor classics. Here I am, like, one of those second ones - IMHO, Eldach needs an open world, like General Radan, sorry, pony - the essence of the success of soulsborns is primarily in their compactness and richness, with a minimum of superfluous, there is a feeling that they took the conditional fourth Temnodushinsk and pulled over the globe. At the same time, there was no more content, the concentration sank, and the increased volume was increased due to self-copying (tree demons from ds1, vicar amelia at minimum wages, a village of grandmothers from chemwick, etc., etc.). Open spaces are made of the same type and empty (but at least beautifully), a kind of mixture of the Wandering Grandfather and the Shadow of the Colossus, and cause dissonance with the detailed dungeons. In dungeons, especially plot dungeons, the game feels at ease, and when you go out into the street - well, Semeeen Semenych, again these vomit-yellow open spaces) I went through two and a half big plot locks - so far this is the best thing that was in the game, but without "1000 of 100", level ds3) There are few interesting bosses, in fact, only key ones (and a couple of additional ones), again without "uchi-bose-my", but the norms) There are difficult ones, especially in the late game, but due to the open world, no motivation to masturbate them - died a couple of times, put a mark with a skull and went to another place to swing. Praised craft, spirits, stealth - I have never used it, everything goes through anyway. Due to the fact that gear and drin can be carried alone throughout the entire passage, there is practically no point in exploring, if only to collect resources for sale.
The only thing that I did not like subjectively in general was the muzlo, monotonous on locations and inexpressive cacophony on most bosses. Saito and Kitamura wrote something intelligible, of course, but the rest of the composers cheated on the campaign. I listened to the full soundtrack on the pipe, it’s rather weak - after bb and ds3 there’s no fountain (or the bear crushed my ear;)
In general, the game can be played comfortably as an average ds4, going through the plot dungeons and admiring the landscapes in between them, but spud all 11 reclaimed Fromami kilometers and collect everything that lies badly - thank you. This will probably be my first soulsbourne (or is it now an eldenborn?) without building a dam)
Summary: great game, but average souls. Tov. Miyazaki & Co., take your honestly earned 2500r. and saw Bloodborn 2 already, only without ovs and outposts>)

O
Oldman00000 18.03.22

Impressions buzz, ds not ds, why were you waiting for a new action movie, you guys collapsed from the oak, the combat in ds is excellent, why not use it here, ds4, ds4, clucked, enjoy the game, and yes, the mouth staggered those who came up with Eldenring smog and Ornshine, the originals are just teddy bears compared to this, I play as a samurai, because he has no goal, only the path, I run with his original signature, lvl 84 Persian, and still I die and I can’t pass these two ***s

B
Beirut 18.03.22

oldman00000 wrote:
you guys have collapsed, the combat in ds is great, why not use it here, ds4, ds4, cackled
hmm combat 2010 and you missed a bunch of games that really develop this combat and bypasses ds for a long time
dima_quant wrote:
Map it’s just amazing how many verticals, how many places where you can jump / jump over / tunnels / underground cities , what year are
you from, what is it that amazes you?)))))

t
tours 18.03.22

Dark Souls, open world only. I did not like.