3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 25.02.22 06:15 pm

We share our impressions of the game. (Martha is Dead)

The game came out as an impression.
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
sarge275 18.03.22

Tried. Played for an hour. Sluggish psychological drama with elements of mysticism. According to the "good tradition" Unreal Engine 4 shamelessly freezes and sometimes stutters. The graphics are pretty good in general.
DLSS is my respect to NVIDIA. The picture is much better than with TAA

t
typical Russian 18.03.22

sarge275
Do you also have freezes after 1.5-2 hours while playing in dynamics and statics, and in the future they only get worse?

s
sarge275 18.03.22

typical russian
Yes, it seems to be the same, that at the beginning of the game, that after 2 hours, sometimes a freeze / stutter slips. Well, this is loading assets as you move around the location, as in most games on Anril.

I solved the problem for myself by running the game in DX11. I wrote -dx11 in the properties of the shortcut. Almost no lags now.

PS. I can assume that the lags are gone, because the Nvidia driver wrote most of the necessary cache to disk

r
real19911 18.03.22

100 fps indoors, 6 fps outdoors))

t
typical Russian 18.03.22

thanks sarge275

K
Kit Tim 18.03.22

when you leave the house at 11 fps even at the lowest settings with PC standards, launched it on DirectX 11, in the properties of the game shortcut I registered the object after the quotes in the field after the quotes -d3d11 fps increased to 44))

d
denis-gilmanov 18.03.22

A very long, tedious, boring craft, a walker back and forth. The plot, actions and thoughts are crumpled and not interesting. All tasks are banal and inexpressive. The narrative starts to lull after an hour, and I fell asleep while the character was running. No one is sorry, because instead of playing the actors, we listen to the GG's booming throughout the game. Having almost reached the end (I reached the puppet theater), I could not stand it and turned off the "game". This is the longest and most uninteresting thing that I had to endure. If you want to lose 5 hours of your life, then you are here. Can anyone please explain the plot? Or is it banal schizophrenia and nothing more?

j
jesterojoker 18.03.22

Has anyone overcome long downloads?

A
Alex_stormrage 26.03.22

It was as if the developers were trying to piss off the players with maximum linearity.
The first time I burned out, I don't remember what the chapter was called, when the goal was "Go to the lake". In this chapter, another great one appears in front of the house. So, it was necessary to go on foot to the bridge, where the scene with Lapo blown up by a mine will start, and if you ride a bike, then the desired scene simply will not start. And why the heck is asked gave great???? They just shoved it under their noses, like "Here, here's a great bike for you, it's more convenient to explore the area with it." Firstly, riding a bike through the forest is just a fierce tersh, and secondly, this bike was almost never needed except at the end of the game.

Secondly, the game simply sometimes prohibits certain actions. I fucked up once and couldn't complete a mission with the partisans. It so happened that I did not immediately go to the telegraph office, but followed the raven, which led to a piece of red cloth, and on that day the day ended. As a result, I sent a message by telegraph, then I had to take a picture of the map, but I could not get into the house (only the basement was open), the main entrance to the house was closed, and the door to the house from the basement was also closed. On this day, there was fog and it was necessary to go and complete the task of the Lady. As I understand it, the house was simply closed that day. As a result, I was late and did not have time.

The third moment is at the very end. I have already saddled the bike to leave home, drove to the crossroads. Then, I wanted to see something near the house, got off the bike, went to the house, finished the job. I started walking back to the bike, and when I got to the bridge, the camera would turn around and Julia would say, "It's going to take too long to walk." Those. I left the bike, and then I couldn’t return to it, because the game simply didn’t let me pass the bridge on foot, and I left the bike right behind the bridge. I had to load the last autosave, which was 50 minutes ago. I had to replay the last scene with the puppet theater.

Well, in general, friezes are just kapets. At first they were not, but then it became impossible to play. The game is a maximum of 6 hours, but it seemed so long. The authors simply ruined the most interesting moments. The development of photos is monotonous and simplified (there is no point in taking secondary photos, they do not affect anything). The puzzles with the telegraph were ruined with a Russian translation (translate TANK as a TANK, this is strong), and the authors themselves, again, came up with some kind of garbage with decoding, some abbreviations. The decryption process itself, some kind of redone nonsense (although it was interesting). Why did they do it, they thought that people could not cope with the usual Morse code? Well, they would give the opportunity to skip it.

Whatever you do does not affect the ending in any way, everyone dies, Julia ends up in a psychiatric hospital. With the same success, you could just watch the movie. You can just watch the passage, you will not lose anything.

-
-ELAN U- 03.04.22

sarge275
But tracing does not work on dx11. Maybe because of her, the lags are so wild.