3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zer Ael 25.02.22 07:07 pm

Looking for plugin/mod2 (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

List of previous threads:
Looking for Plugin/Mod #1
200 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demolir 25.02.22

ZeroNoWing

FAQ on adding files to the archive PlayGround.ru

M
MatMT 25.02.22

Hello everyone)
Who can tell if there are some plugins on PG that greatly increase performance, otherwise I installed about 200 plugins and my fps dropped by 17 now - in nature - 14 and in cities - 27

Z
ZeroNoWing 25.02.22

Demolir, thanks... I'll finish the plug soon and post it

C
Chemical Brother 25.02.22

help me find a good mod to improve the rendering of faces

k
k4rt0x4 25.02.22

pliz give someone a thread link / lay out the default card, otherwise the color is all blurry ... rearranging the game is not an option, because then you will start to re-install all the mods

G
Grymward 25.02.22

throw off someone's thread a link to a normal fcom with rusik

s
stalker Ellis 25.02.22

but there is a mod on the witcher theme, well, there is an armored weapon, etc.

I
Igrunishka 25.02.22

people, tell me plizzzz ... I shoveled the entire Runet in search of the Trembling Isles and the Knight of Nine. Everywhere has its own quirks ... somewhere you are tormented to send SMS, somewhere an image is swinging, which my alcohol does not want to put in any way. help, give a reference to normal places without any garbage.

in advance thx

D
Demolir 25.02.22

help me find a good mod to improve the rendering of faces

If only for faces, then there is a good retexture Face Texture for High Rez Skin Textures v 1.2 - replaces the standard face textures with 4096 * 4096 textures. It used to be on the Elder Scrolls Legends site, but now there is something with the file archive...

plz give someone a link/post the default map

. I didn't find links to the download... But you can do without it, because the default card still remained in the bsa-archive. Throw away everything that you unpacked for the color folder from the root folder and re-do the invalidation - the default card should work.

Throw off someone's thread link to a normal fcom with Rusik

Look here, it's like with a translation.

but there is a mod on the witcher theme, well, there is an armored weapon, etc.

There is right here on PG, and posted not so long ago -> TES 4 Oblivion "Witcher v.1.3"

I
I'm better than YOU 25.02.22

Please tell me a plug that removes the "explosive" physics of oblivion, I remember seeing one, that's exactly what it was written in the description, but then, when I realized that I needed it, I couldn't find it anymore!))

K
KhaTTar 25.02.22

I searched long and hard, but did not find a mod that makes it possible to enchant weapons with telekinesis, paralysis and other spells not available by default. I ask those who know such a mod (Most importantly telekinesis) post a link.

D
Demolir 25.02.22

Zaqwer95

There is such a mod, but there the effect of "telekinesis" is applied only to staves, since the effect itself works only on the target (on the target), i.e. You can't put it on clothes or other weapons. "Paralysis" and other effects can be applied to any weapon. If needed, I can provide a link.

K
KhaTTar 25.02.22

You can find out what kind of armor:

A
Accurate 3000 25.02.22

Tell me plz - is there a mod for cooking food and where to get it?

G
GEAper 25.02.22

I'm looking for a mod where you can fight on horseback. Tell! plz!

K
KhaTTar 25.02.22

GEApeR
Deadly Reflex 4- it seems like you can use swords on a horse (exactly 4, in 5 it’s no longer possible).

K
KhaTTar 25.02.22

Does anyone know a fashion for oriental style clothes. Simple and rich. In short, so that you can dress up both the poor and the rich.

T
TreTreTre 25.02.22

I think everyone has seen the Prince of Persia sands of time? So I want armor and a face like the leader of the Assassins. Throw a link to the mod or other suggestions in the PM pliz

r
romerd 25.02.22

There is a well-aimed 3000
, a wonderful mod for roasting rats, you burn it with fire and eat it))) pancake cook ...

w
white prince 25.02.22

I'm looking for a mod that changes the effect of overload to the one in Fallout 3 - when overloaded, it's not worth it, but can move, but only in steps.