3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pirya 17.11.19 03:12 am

Recognition (Diablo 2)

Since I announced the end of the season, then I will inform you, the players of D2 that hide for several seasons. Many people know me from different sides: some people think I'm the worst pcirom, which comes to NBC, other games and puts the host; some people think I'm the storm pvp top player; there are negative reviews in my address that write rude and throw. Think I am a cheater, I think Masson. Take me for hihou, for the plan de Corones. for .. (select your option). But I'll tell you who I really am.
So, I'm the one who stands in the shadows and runs a specially obuchenie people (players). To make it clearer, all persons who you know well (for example Dober, of course, DINAMA, hehe) - all my players are loyal to me. They are well trained and each of them performs its allotted specifically to each role. Besides, they are good, specially selected actors. I'm not playing at all for a long time and watching everything going on.
You ask why would I do that? And in order to raise the activity on the server: intrigue, investigation, in General, that is so like you).
PS green is also an actor)
32 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 17.11.19

Again you had too much beer?)))

G
GROZD 17.11.19

Rivnyanyn
day what is Sedna ? tundra )

c
cristagalli 17.11.19

OMG almost just believe already and now this...

h
hiha 17.11.19

Me too since morning played(( Said we'll play. -Get on the counter we're gonna play.......

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 17.11.19

I also confess then - no somberlain does not exist. This is my fake. Yes, I am the admin of pvp, I'm reply over all shooting moderku with himself. Well, I have in subordinates is feasting who thinks he runs the show!

C
CorvinOk 17.11.19

Grenaa Morningstar

xDDD . Beautiful it is worth noting, much better than Piri )

I
Indeika 17.11.19

Afraid to ban yourself saying I :C
RELA

Y
Yenno 17.11.19

pirya
Actor A Hustler.
p.s. I always thought storm pvp.

Y
Yenno 17.11.19

pirya
By the way, why am I in line with the plan de Corones. and dynamics? You do not beguiled?
Or do I write back because Dober TOP10, Dynamix top2 , and I probably top 1. Why? Yes?

D
DuSoN1989 17.11.19

xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

S
Shaka_podorojala 17.11.19

Yenno
top 1 the inadequacy of page

Y
Yenno 17.11.19

Shaka_podorojala
Normally joked on April 1, ihihihihi, laughed)))

C
CorvinOk 17.11.19

Sоmberlain

FTC, and Yenno PVP modernization is che, too, like this April fools joke was?

Just I naively thought http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/pvp/nabor_moderatorov_fair_pvp-975524/... that you replace the Exti and Elegance looking for, not being a stupid guy, made the right conclusions from those 2 dynamics of Complaints and the last closed topic gave you at least some result,

But there is a twist !

S
Somberlain 17.11.19

CorvinOk
No substitutions are currently not required, all the moderators in the list correspond to his post. Another thing is that all of the existing moderators have problems with online . The theme is designed for a set of new moderators (which is needed primarily for conducting/organizing tournaments).
If the person is eager to contribute to the development of the UIP, he has ideas, he is willing and able to do it, he may turn to drugs and become a moderator. He will meet, explain everything, tell and help. In case of any serious violations, including improper conduct, the moderator will be removed (as it was with pvp and shikari88)

C
CorvinOk 17.11.19

Sоmberlain
And in the main thread... http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/vnimanie_vynimanie-976435/ I dare you to unsubscribe?
Or I dread it as always !!? ;)

Sоmberlain
che did not like the guy ?

S
Somberlain 17.11.19

CorvinOk
None of these themes are basic is not. My answer addressed to you and relates to your erroneous suggestion made in this thread about some replacements. What topics offended a former moderator, containing only the slander and provocation, can give any result - the same error of judgment.

S
Shaka_podorojala 17.11.19

Yenno
low intelligence, otherwise you wouldn't understand(a)

C
CorvinOk 17.11.19

Sоmberlain
CorvinOk wrote:
Just I all this time thought you a replacement Exti and Elegance looking for, not being a stupid guy, made the right conclusions from those 2 dynamics of Complaints and the last closed topic gave you at least some result,
Sоmberlain wrote:
What topics offended a former moderator, containing only the slander and provocation, can give any result - the same error of judgment.
That is, I understand that in the future Fire PvP moderki will be issued solely to your Friends, as it was in the past and as continues today.

And not from considerations about the professional qualities of potential Fire PvP moderators?

K
Kapitan Doigrales 17.11.19

CorvinOk
The main thing - desire. Everything else, as we see, does not matter. The incident demonstrates this.

Th, I, there is a wish to the moderators?

S
Somberlain 17.11.19

CorvinOk
No. It is not clear at all where you got it from. Most likely, you are very susceptible to slander failed modders and their sympathizers. The set of moderators is open, and could apply to any player with experience in pvp, who is really interested in this.