3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pirya 17.11.19 03:12 am

Recognition (Diablo 2)

Since I announced the end of the season, then I will inform you, the players of D2 that hide for several seasons. Many people know me from different sides: some people think I'm the worst pcirom, which comes to NBC, other games and puts the host; some people think I'm the storm pvp top player; there are negative reviews in my address that write rude and throw. Think I am a cheater, I think Masson. Take me for hihou, for the plan de Corones. for .. (select your option). But I'll tell you who I really am.
So, I'm the one who stands in the shadows and runs a specially obuchenie people (players). To make it clearer, all persons who you know well (for example Dober, of course, DINAMA, hehe) - all my players are loyal to me. They are well trained and each of them performs its allotted specifically to each role. Besides, they are good, specially selected actors. I'm not playing at all for a long time and watching everything going on.
You ask why would I do that? And in order to raise the activity on the server: intrigue, investigation, in General, that is so like you).
PS green is also an actor)
32 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 17.11.19

Sоmberlain
CorvinOk wrote:
further Fire PvP moderki will be issued solely to your Friends
Sоmberlain wrote:
No. It is not clear at all where you got it from.
Well with the fact that since your appointment and to this day it was so

f
firkax 17.11.19

CorvinOk wrote:
Well with the fact that since your appointment and to this day it was so
And you submitted your application? You responded to it?
Or maybe you're still a bunch of willing and suitable you know who refused?
And how to do something almost no one, and as someone who has assigned - working together, etc.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 17.11.19

firkax
They are so interesting life, I guess.

T
Torum. 17.11.19

firkax
I applied and ignored her.

r
redoolf 17.11.19

Sоmberlain wrote:
In case of any serious violations, including improper conduct, the moderator will be removed (as it was with pvp and shikari88)
Strange, but shikari88 claimed that the post itself is gone. Really lied?

G

redoolf
Well, can I bid in an inadequate form has written.

T
Torum. 17.11.19

redoolf
Confused in the testimony, napisyvat with two accounts.

3m3m 17.11.19

Sоmberlain
igrok s optiom pvp kak eto otnositsa k yenne? hotya 1 raz shodit pvp i raskidat svoi kiwki po bmy - toje opit

G

3m3m
ona na pvp chashe chem ti, vafel. tolko zaxodish i pishesh chto pvp na pg net i chto u tebya mf paladin :(

3m3m 17.11.19

Grenaa Morningstar
ti mne voobwe ne piwi, vafel kak raz ti - slilsa's pvp na ber, kogda ya tebe predlagal zao4koval i ti rewil free prisvoit stavky, xota eslibi ti bil real hiskill pvpwnik - ti bi na dele dokazal svoe prevoshodstvo i 4estno ne zabral stavky a like kriska-lariska deistvoval kykarekal a potom na forume, vse znayt ved 4to ti v pvp ni4em ne prime4atelnii crap

p
pirya 17.11.19

I agree that course more often in pvp than any of unhappy.

Y
YnY 17.11.19

3m3m
ogo ogo! teper' bydem znat', kto takoi na samom dele -green Morningstar.