3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yaks1 25.02.22 09:12 pm

Trojan on rutor info

I downloaded the torrent "Deadfall Adventures: Digital Deluxe Edition (2013) PC | RePack from =nemos=" from this site, installed the antivirus at the start of the game, found the "azorult!ml" trojan.
Left a comment with a warning on the page, an hour later the comment was deleted.
26 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 25.02.22

yaks1
What did you want. Using pirated content, there is a high probability that you will catch virus software.

y
yaks1 25.02.22

I am aware of the danger of using pirates, I was surprised that my comment with a warning on the rutor was quickly deleted, it turns out that the administration itself is in this at the same time.

B
BDmitriy 25.02.22

Ruthor ceased to trust. If you download, then from Rustorka

M
MunchkiN 616 25.02.22

Maybe there were no Trojans, or maybe there were. antiviruses can react to cheats and cracks and not react to software where there is some kind of advertising crap. here's a peck

01001000 01101001 25.02.22

People are stupid, a lot of comments on a major portal. Everyone was downloaded with a virus, and everyone was cleaned up. It's funny that hacked files (games) are perceived as viruses, and antivirus deletes it by default. Actually, the above people noted and cheats. This is more than the norm.

B
BDmitriy 25.02.22

01001000 01101001
Yeah, until I downloaded the Crysis trilogy from there and got shit in the form of the left site opening after starting the computer

y
yaks1 25.02.22

MunchkiN 616
This is not the first game with a virus, before that I downloaded a forza from the rutor and also received a warning about the virus, the game was demolished immediately. I’m sure the stories about the fact that the antivirus reacts so much to cracked and cheats are distributed by the virus writers themselves, so that users relax the rolls and allow themselves to install a ransomware virus on their computer, for example.

01001000 01101001 25.02.22

SITES CLONES has not been canceled. Be careful! Go to the official portals.

yaks1 wrote:
This is not the first game with a virus, before that I downloaded a forza from the rutor and also received a warning about the virus
Go through the antivirus in the folder of pirated games and collect all the viruses in quarantine. I do not justify, but the question arises, is it a rutor then? And yet, the Khatab portal is still in business and has "game folders" - a ready-made unpacked version, they can be trusted, as before.
The description should be read as well as the comments. And it's better to watch the official group, through direct links.
BDmitriy wrote:
Uh huh, until I downloaded the Crysis trilogy from there and got a shit in the form of a left site opening after starting the computer
There is some software where it is directly written - advertising, uncheck. Perhaps this is the same case. And you won’t believe it, you can even catch this while downloading a license. For example, the free version of Daimon Tools offers some kind of virus search engine to prescribe by default, and even install the browser of this virus. It registers in services on requests.

P
Protocol10 25.02.22

yaks1
I don't see a problem. Support the pirates and let them mine on your hardware.)

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 18.03.22

BDmitriy wrote:
I didn't download the Crysis trilogy I downloaded
all 4 parts from somewhere and there were no problems. And trainers for 2 and 3.

E
Exeline 18.03.22

yaks1
Here you need to sort it out yourself, in which releases there are viruses, and where not. See who is the releaser, read the reviews, wait for the release to be tested by others. The only way.

Unnecessary info.
SpoilerI try to support the developers with a ruble, because I play mostly small toys - bagels, looter games and similar genres. Such games do not always have the latest versions on the torrent (well, if there is a game at all). But, now you know yourself, not a single payment method works ... Is the situation similar in the Epic Store / GOG now? Before that, I didn't even look at it.

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

Exeline
GOG generally banned the purchase of games by citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus, so there are not only problems with payment. But EGS is working fine, because of the restrictions - in Fortnite it was forbidden to donate :)

E
Exeline 18.03.22

kurskiy
Well, the store has its own problems -
Spoiler
Oh, this is my specific choice in games.

S
SonyK_2 18.03.22

kurskiy
kurskiy wrote:
GOG generally banned citizens of the Russian Federation and Belarus from purchasing games...
It doesn't matter, we'll "buy" their faces in other places... ;)

E
Edji228 25.05.22

yaks1
Plus. I don’t know why you were downvoted, probably their bots) downloaded arma 2 from their site caught a miner virus (nt & kernel 2622BtcMine), tried to write in the comments, there is a filter for the words "virus, miner, trojan" does not allow you to write a comment, bypass using the Latin alphabet, replacing the letters, the comment is added, within an hour + - deleted, wrote a report to them, ignore

E
Edji228 25.05.22

MunchkiN 616 Virus
Miners

B
BDmitriy 25.05.22

VITYA_KOLYADENKO The
key phrase is "from somewhere". I specifically talked about Rutor. Nobody prevents scammers from repacking other people's repacks, stuffing all sorts of garbage. Being a moderator on one resource in the past, I came across similar distributions

01001000 01101001 wrote:
There is some software where it is directly written - advertising, uncheck it. Perhaps this is the same case. And you won’t believe it, you can even catch this while downloading a license. For example, the free version of Daimon Tools offers some kind of virus search engine to prescribe by default, and even install the browser of this virus. It registers in services on requests.
Not the first day on the Internet, there was nothing like it. Normal repack without extra checkboxes

PS: PG, thanks for the "working" alerts, answered everyone in time

M
Max P 25.05.22

Exeline
In EGS you can buy through a Qiwi wallet, I checked it myself, it works.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 31.05.22

BDmitriy
"Crysis 2. DVD 1 [Baracuda]" - works fine for me. I downloaded the first part from 2 places for 2 reinstallations of Windows.

s
sergunka_79 05.10.22

since yesterday - already for downloading .torrent requires installing a virus