3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wintermute322 25.02.22 09:31 pm

Night walks (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Every time I walk at night, I want to end it with an epic chase, preferably the fourth level. At level 3-4, jumpers come out and trash begins, it’s quite possible to kill them, but sometimes they have an attack where they press gg to the ground, yell and make such a gnaw that my Aiden just ends. What am I doing wrong? How to avoid this in this chaos and fight off the freak? There you need to hold down F, but I stupidly do not have time to turn it to the end, the lethal gnaw ends the chase.
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 25.02.22

wintermute322
Do not hold down, but press quickly, but in general the 4th level of the chase was created to kill you and stop the massacre. Either get out there or die.
True, there is one truck in the water on the map, which allows you to endlessly farm resources through a glitch at the 4th level of the chase, but that's another topic.

w
wintermute322 25.02.22

Tdante
in the settings, you can replace the push button with a hold.
the last time I didn’t even reach 4, the jumper gnawed me at 3.

w
wintermute322 25.02.22

this post is a cry from the heart, such an interesting mechanic with chases didn’t rest against anyone, every 50 meters there are UV hooks that allow you to throw off any chase.

D
Dark446 18.03.22

Starting somewhere from the 5th level of the GG, the chase becomes entertainment. You make a bunch of high-level UVs, take a bow or a good samurai sword and go have fun). In one night, thanks to the 4th level of the chase, you can chop 2-4 thousand combat experience, a lot of loot for 5-7 thousand, and a lot of resources for improvement.
The first 2 levels we calmly chop zombies without using any equipment (you just need to move well). And on the third, you can put UVs and use (right for yourself) only before the jumper jumps. He gets sick, you can kill. The main thing is to hang out next to the screamers, otherwise, after killing two or three jumpers, the chase ends. The fourth is more fun. Here, either you need a lot of long-playing UVs and then you can hit while the jumpers are squirming, or look for a zone like the gates of the Velidor Cathedral, where you can move away from the jumpers, and then immediately counterattack. If you choose the timings correctly, you can bring down dozens of jumpers. Including a bow (2 shots).
There is still a joke or feature, but if you hold out with the 4th level until 7 in the morning, then the jumpers stop attacking and stupidly run out of the cracks and run away. At this moment, you need to stay close to these cracks and stupidly kill them one by one. It turns out before dawn about 10-20 freaks soak.
And it’s better not to bring the jumper to attacks at all. Ufeshka should always be at the ready and an army first aid kit.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 18.03.22

If you need resources, I come to the island where I collected flowers for Aitor, stand on the suspension bridge behind the lantern and extinguish them all up to level 4, control so that the chase does not end. The advantage of the bridge is that everything fits compactly, it is easy to assemble.