3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Help find the treasure by sound. (Lords of the Fallen)

There is a sound from the Compass, but I don’t see a wall that can be broken through. This is the very beginning.
spoiler
spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 02.03.22

Alex Hawk
Well, in general, how does it work for you, (if a pirate, how many FPS) does it give out?

A
Alex Hawk 02.03.22

Victor coy
Well, you can see the FPS on the screen. Below 60 almost never happens. But video memory eats a lot. First place in games eating video memory. I can’t play at maximum, because. Video card is only 4GB. And there it goes over 5.5, and then, I’m sure that it happens even more.

A
Alex Hawk 02.03.22

So who knows what's "secret" here? Can not understand. Again - the sound of the compass.
spoiler
spoiler

V
Victor Tsoi 02.03.22

Alex Hawk
It's hard to see how much, "FPS", you can't make out on the screen, and whose repack(?)

A
Alex Hawk 02.03.22

Victor Coy
How so? Turn it to 1920 by 1080. On the first 82, on the second 55.
What makes you think that this is a pirate?

V
Victor Tsoi 02.03.22

Alex Hawk
"What makes you think it's a pirate?"

P
PLEXURA 02.03.22

Alex Hawk
THERE, ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT, THE WALL IS PUNCHED WITH A CHEST BUT IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO GET THERE AT THE END OF THE GAME! - TAKE THE KEY FROM THE KILLED COMMANDER - SO IT'S TOO EARLY FOR YOU STILL))

K
KV27 02.03.22

Alex Hawk
Did you find it?

K
KV27 02.03.22

And don't trust the compass too much. It will buzz anyway, even if you find a treasure -_-

A
Alex Hawk 02.03.22

Belros
Found. Maybe a bug, but the sound is distinct.

A
Alex Hawk 02.03.22

Belros
I checked. It is in the "place" that there is no sound (not at all), but there was at the top (recently returned there - there is no sound).