3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Dijkstra or Roche? (spoiler) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

If Dijkstra is allowed to kill Roche, Bianka and Tyler, then as I know, he will unite the north against Nilfgaard, but why is Dijkstra better than Emhyr? and FIG knows how he will rule the north. On the other hand, Roche and Bianka helped me in Kaer Morhen and it would be mean to leave them stupidly, while I know Nilfgaard will capture the whole north but Temeria will not be touched. what to choose
35 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

Rusik
Dijkstra doesn't want power.... he says that he doesn't want to lose what he has been building for years in his state

E
Ex021 02.03.22

Rusik
So you yourself answered your own question, Kill the fat lard, she's still a bastard

M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

why is it not written about radovid? seems like a smart guy

k
krrrwa 02.03.22

Vlad Voronin
He doesn't care about people and nonhumans too. he is the worst option

I
Iasthope 02.03.22

Rusik
Diysktra as a character himself is cool, of course it's a pity for him. But it would be right to prevent the war at the cost of Dijkstra's life. Moreover, throwing your friends is an immoral act, because of which there will be a bad ending.

In short, you choose Dijkstra - you get a strong opponent against Nilfgaard, Emhyr dies, his empire is weak and Velen goes under the control of Redania, becomes part of his territory. There is no Temeria, there is Redania. But the war still continues.

If you stand against Dijkstra, then Temeria will be reborn as a vassal of Nilfgaard, Novigrad will surrender and the war will be over, no deaths, the Nilfs control everything. Emhyr exterminates patriots who could arrange some kind of conspiracy against the emperor and arrange a new war, he succeeds. Finally, peace is coming for ordinary people, former soldiers who went to the front come to Temeria and everyone lives peacefully.

Peace is better than war, so I would still help Roche, especially since all this patriotism is complete garbage, so you need to soberly assess the whole situation.

C
Cucumber312 02.03.22

Vlad Voronin A
smart man will not burn packs of witches.

M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

Rusik
doesn’t see the “worst” option... we’re like a witcher.. who doesn’t care about politics.. he should make money on monsters... and if you choose triss.. then even more so

M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

Kurumi Tokisaki
so witches are burned by hunters (well, or village men) ... and Radovid began to burn non-humans ...

I
Iasthope 02.03.22

Vlad Voronin
if you threw the sorceresses and did not help Triss, then he would not burn nonhumans, he would be pleased that he dealt with the sorceresses

M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

Iasthope
spoiler)) I only went one way... Good ending + Triss + Radovid

I
Iasthope 02.03.22

Vlad Voronin
discussion is already one big "spoiler"

C
Cucumber312 02.03.22

Vlad Voronin
Um, and from whom did the hunters receive the order?
From merchant grocer Emhyr Var Emreis?

M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

Kurumi Tokisaki
mm... I don't remember... but not from Radovid... (there are spies like dirt)

k
krrrwa 02.03.22

Vlad Voronin The
Witcher always tried not to get involved in politics, but unfortunately he did not always succeed. if he leaves Radovid alive, then the extermination of non-humans will continue, and people will not have a better life. and of course I won’t choose Triss, I think everyone who read the books will choose Jenn

I
Iasthope 02.03.22

Rusik
Correctly think. But I could choose two at once, not bad either.

M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

Rusik
maybe ... but I ran according to the plot ... and "forgot" to go to Yenne before sending to Uma)
and I somehow liked Triss more (although Yenny has a cool character)

I
Iasthope 02.03.22

Vlad Voronin
dude, choose two at once

M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

Rusik, by the
way, what is the problem somewhere in the middle to make a safe .. and how to dance from it?
all 3 completed in a couple of days

C
Cucumber312 02.03.22

Vlad Voronin
The persecution of witches originates from Radovid.
He began to hate them all because of Phillipa and the lodge.

Hmm, Radovid ALREADY starts to burn witches and magicians at the end of part 2 of The Witcher.

M
MrGutlya 02.03.22

Kurumi Tokisaki
didn’t play) so I don’t know ... + as I said spies ... but I know that Radovid Phillip “loves”)
though I thought that Emhyr doesn’t particularly favor sorceresses .. (I don’t remember the very first one in the swamp name is .. she didn’t go to nilf)

PS now we’ll tell the whole game in general ..