3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jkmax 02.03.22 11:24 pm

Graphics Changes (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Have the graphics changed a lot compared to the previous parts? And then the requirements are twice as high) write what you think ... I didn’t play it myself, I watched the video on YouTube, but somehow it’s not clear there, I have to try it myself ...
And how will I go about?)
HD7850 2Gb, 8Gb Ram, Athlon X4 750K 4.0Ghz.
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 02.03.22

JkMax
Yes possible)

K
Kosh13 02.03.22

So far, the Radeons require 3 gigabytes of memory. So it's better to wait.
As for the graphics itself... well, I don't know. In general, of course, it became more beautiful. The effects are better. Rain is generally a class. But people complain that the engine is old and nothing has changed at all. Probably also played on YouTube.

F
Fitter 02.03.22

Kosh13
While the Radeons require 3 gigabytes of memory
You don't always have to believe everything that is written :)
My "bucket" does not even fit the minimum of the game, the configuration is in the profile.
Pay attention to the VRAM load, this is indoors, outdoors, in some places, > 2 GB of video is used. The lack of video memory is reset to the RAM, it is swapped and .... So play on Radeons, for min. testur, with 2 GB. is quite real. And so, yes - for this game 4 GB. VRAM and 16 GB. RAM is highly desirable.
Spoiler

K
Kosh13 02.03.22

Fitter
I don't care. I play comfortably on my 670 with 2 gigs (behind rare sagging) at maximum speeds.
I had to choose another horse.

B
Ben121212 02.03.22

JkMax
In all parts of the Arkham series, excellent graphics, the new one is even better, the graphics are just taken from the previous parts and improved in all technical areas, but this does not mean that it is two or three times better there, it is simply better, nextgen can be safely call it like the same Rise and the Order (they are exactly in terms of graphics).

R
RGC 02.03.22

Fitrr
Where is this skin from? I didn’t understand at all, in one topic I saw that there is a moment in the game when you play for Gordon, there is some kind of new skin for me. What the hell

F
Fitter 02.03.22

Scopolamine
Where is this skin from?
Yes, like a pre-order issued.
Spoiler

R
RGC 02.03.22

Fitterr
Hmm, that means bad luck. I only have 4 of them.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.03.22

the detailing of the graphon has increased very much, by and large, it has not grown much by eye in comparison with the ark city and any interactivity on the tractor,
but so far it is stupidly bad and some effects are graying out at least for me.
pix.playground.rupix.playground.ru
pix.playground.rupix.playground.ru
after it, the ace seems to be a low-poly pastgen craft
in the grofon, they added something like overlapping the beacons with dynamic objects and more shadows. reflection of dynamic objects on wet surfaces statics are not reflected only fixtures. you have none of this glare only from static sources of the scene. some parallax was added to the ac, I didn’t see it, like, well, tessellation of water. but the version is not complete, I hope shbao + will be brought up and ye3 global illumination