3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 02.03.22 11:44 pm

Slows down the computer

People need advice or help, what's the matter?
Not so long ago I started playing hots, i.e. Heroes of the Storm
In it, I noticed that the game sometimes starts to lag "The icon appears from the top" or throw it out, and sometimes even horror. It just starts to stutter and slow down. That is, the frame of the game just stops and everything together with the mouse, and then it starts to play normally. But after 5 minutes it starts again.

When I come home from work and start playing it with friends, then at first 1-2 rinks go well, and then it starts. Or if I minimize the game while loading.

I went into NFS undercover and noticed that the FPS sags a bit, the brakes are barely noticeable and jumps from 60 to 45. Usually this has never happened. I play other online games just fine. But now it's starting to show up on Diablo.
Today I started playing Diablo 3 and noticed the same nonsense begins. What's this?

But some smart people are starting to say that this computer is heating up. Oh, is it?

Here is my vidyuha:

Here is the whole system:

8GB RAM, 4 each "They are old, i.e. bought in the year 2011" maybe because of this?

Cooler:

DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 200 silent 92mm fan with PWM function

People, please treat adequately, do not write nonsense. Do you need help.
1 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 02.03.22

fustcaper13 we

open the task manager and look at suspicious processes that heavily load the CPU and memory even in idle time. Symptoms are similar to the effect of a miner virus. Although, usually when the miner is "working", the brakes appear in all games, and can even be just on the desktop ..