3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aracks 03.03.22 12:54 am

Steering wheel settings! (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Hi all !!!
Tell me how to adjust the sensitivity for the steering wheel in the NFS HP game, otherwise you have to turn the steering wheel to the fullest on the steering wheel and then you won’t turn it completely.
If there is any program for setting up or somewhere in the camp it is, please tell me !!!
PS I was given a disc to the steering wheel, but it only has vibration sensitivity and there is nothing else in them !!!
27 Comments
Sort by:
V
VeNoM225 03.03.22

I tried to play this game with a steering wheel, it seems to me that it is much better with a joystick, and it’s even better to play on the keyboard)))

S
Semyon777 03.03.22

PLEASE! http://www.nfs.ru/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=255&Itemid=257

L
Looven 03.03.22

I use such config settings in the ini that Semyon777 threw for Logitech MOMO, so far I am very pleased:

#Need For Speed ​​Hot Pursuit 2010 Steering Wheel + Manual Gears Mod Configuration
#By Racer_S www.tocaedit.com

[MAIN]

###### ################

#Use Force-Feedback (ConstantForce)
USEFFB=1

#Force Strength
FFBGAIN=1000

#Force Magnitude
FFBMULTIPLIER=2000

#Invert FFB Forces
INVERTFFB=0

#### ##################

#Use Deadzone Patch
FIXDEADZONE=1

#Invert Steering
INVERTSTEER=0

################### ###

#Use Manual Transmission
#Set Controls In Game:
#Scroll Up = Shift Up
#Scroll Down = Shift Down

USEMANUAL=0

b
bot_ex 03.03.22

I tried to play with the wheel, IMHO it's not possible to play. If it starts to throw the car to hell to catch it, and the feedback is somehow not impressive, in NFS Shift it was much better.

L
Looven 03.03.22

In NFS, the shift has not been set up, it's miserable. Here, with the help of a fix, it was possible to adjust the steering wheel perfectly, now at least all drifts are passed with excellent drift and time trials for gold without problems. Recoil, heaviness and dead zone are super tuned.

b
bot_ex 03.03.22

You need to try to adjust the mot and I like it too.

a
archer queen 03.03.22

Shit game!

L
Looven 03.03.22

Suck out of here) it's worth playing, and not anymore) the best NSF for the last. time

E
EminemSlimShady 03.03.22

Steering wheel works fine. On the network, too, with the steering wheel. True, so far I have not won a single race in the network, all the time the last one. Looks like I need to practice offline.

S
Sandeshka 03.03.22

Semyon777
how to put this utilities?

M
MOTORHEALD 03.03.22

the steering wheel turns shitty Criterion could not help the steering wheel settings to do

m
m4s_fap 03.03.22

hmm... I have a steering wheel from SpeedLink, the computer sees it as a regular gamepad, so it turns it very smoothly +, drifts are just perfect, the car stands steadily on the road. The only negative is that the game does not remember the movement axes, it confuses +Y and -Y, the same with the X axis. And I am very pleased with the overall control. If someone has little problems with stability, then take cars with all-wheel drive - they are more stable.

a
axelexis 03.03.22

Can anyone tell me why the settings of the buttons on the gamepad are not saved ???

m
m4s_fap 03.03.22

Patch 1.0.2.0 should fix this.

P
Pavel 59 Rus 03.03.22

I have a license, Defender challenge mini steering wheel with pedals. Everything would be fine, but I can’t turn on the reverse gear. Please help me figure it out.

m
m4s_fap 03.03.22

Try to calibrate the gamepad in the gaming device settings, then when you go into the game control settings, press the pedals all the way.

P
Pavel 59 Rus 03.03.22

what does it mean to calibrate? I'm in this boombook.

m
m4s_fap 03.03.22

Printers and Devices --> Right-click on your gamepad --> Select "Gaming Device Settings" --> Properties --> Options --> Calibrate. And then, in general, proceed according to the instructions.

P
Pavel 59 Rus 03.03.22

Thanks, I'll try it now.

P
Pavel 59 Rus 03.03.22

In short, something didn’t work for me, or there is a reverse speed, but the handbrake does not work. Or there is no reverse speed, but there is a handbrake.