3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
reptile75 03.03.22 12:54 am

Modding (Mortal Kombat X)

so MK X has already been released and we can start talking about modding. for example, in the second chapter we play as kotal kana and we have to fight with tanya and rain. and in the sixth against the barracks. these characters are not listed as playable. think about how to open them with some kind of mod.
35 Comments
Sort by:
R
RaGeG0rn 03.03.22

NoengYesRussia
There is a youtube button in the video, click on it.
The author himself does not write how to do

R
Russian Dude 03.03.22

RaGeG0rn
You wrote this for so long

R
Russian Dude 03.03.22

RaGeG0rn
I watched his video, even though it doesn’t show how to do it, or I’m so bad at watching

D
DemonDMC 03.03.22

The method of replacing only the character model (without his move set) is similar to the method of cloning costumes in MK9. All you need is the latest MKKE Generic Renamer and Umodel.

D
DemonDMC 03.03.22

User,
And the meaning is once again to explain something in stages, if someone is even too lazy to use a search engine. All names of the main programs are given. There will be more or less adequate questions on the very process of replacing strings in .xxx files (the method, as I already wrote, is identical to cloning suits from MK9) - then I will help as much as I can.

Here are a couple of screenshots to show how it works:

R
RaGeG0rn 03.03.22

DemonDMC Tell me
how to fix

D
DemonDMC 03.03.22

RaGeG0rn,
what exactly did you plan to see with Cassie through umodel?

R
RaGeG0rn 03.03.22

DemonDMC
Well, you wrote to use umodel and I tried
. And through remaner it says that the file is too large or run time error 75

D
DemonDMC 03.03.22

RaGeG0rn,
I just indicated the name of the main program, namely for mesh swap, its Unreal Package Decompressor utility is needed.

As for errors in Renamer, they appear in very rare cases, provided that all actions are performed correctly.

An example of a successfully completed string replacement process in a file:

D
DemonDMC 03.03.22

An attempt to quickly mold Tremor in a classic suit (a la UMK3). The mask was borrowed from the omegamathaus skin.
If desired, anyone can modify it.
Some sound effects are missing.

Download

S
Syndicate 2016 03.03.22

DemonDMC
I barely understood how to do it and unpacked the texture file, but I didn’t understand how to create a Mesh swap

S
Syndicate 2016 03.03.22

DemonDMC

S
Syndicate 2016 03.03.22

DemonDMC
I had it in tga and how to chain it with the same umodel

S
Sergey Ovsyannikov 03.03.22

Stop riveting skins

S
Syndicate 2016 03.03.22