3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DStrifer 03.03.22 01:08 am

Launcher (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

And so, I changed Windows, I didn’t delete the game, but just backed up the folder with saves and ini. The game started, the saves picked up and a bunch of MODs too, without the slightest problem. But here the Launcher does not work, it starts but does not see the game. In the ini file, everything is written and open. There is an opportunity to somehow cheat and activate it or just reinstall it, I would not want to.
Spoiler
7 Comments
Sort by:
p
pecabir 03.03.22

why a launcher when you can directly launch the SKSE script mod via the executable

a
alexandrovitch 03.03.22

Install - Install - Play
install - install - Play
In short, press install twice

D
DStrifer 03.03.22

Pekabir
I understand this, and I do it) But there were settings in the launcher.

p
pecabir 03.03.22

DStrifer
and what, the settings in the inishniks went wrong? there are all sorts of configurators on the edge, with fine-tuning of the game parameters

n
nestrbob 03.03.22

DStrifer
Your launcher is not activated - click install (don't be afraid, this is not installing the game, but launching and setting the launcher parameters), the launcher will sniff your hardware and issue a verdict on the settings, at the same time it will update the system files in the documents. After that, it will start normally.

T
Taras Ukropenko 03.03.22

Verify game cache on steam.

D
DStrifer 03.03.22

GRiDOX
forgot to say thank you yesterday!!!!!)))) I hate this game, you launch it and fall through for a couple of hours, and not the game itself, but FASHION-MODS)))))))))))))))))))))