3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 03.03.22 01:08 am

red mutagen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In short, there is some obvious problem with this mutagen, I have already crafted a whole bunch of large blue and green ones, and the red one found only one from the werewolf. I need it. I want to play as a swordsman.

Where can you farm it? From whom and what parts of the world?
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
W0LVER1NE5700 03.03.22

Borov Ra
Randomly drops from any monster

s
swiffy 03.03.22

They fall but are called differently and they cannot be improved into a more powerful mutagen (Also xs where to get

7 looks 03.03.22

From the same drowners or nakers, for example, mutagens of any color, including red, can fall out, although less often. Red drops more often from ghouls.

L
LaserDeath 03.03.22

No, not randomly they fall from everyone. From magical blue, from natural green. Reds drop from Warrior Creatures. Such as algul, naker-warrior, endriaga-warrior, werewolf, etc. But there are very few of these creatures, so I ask from what else and where can I find them in large quantities?

B
Bupycop 03.03.22

Borov Ra
answered his own question) look for the mentioned monsters, you can not specifically destroy their lairs, so that later they will return and farm mutagens.

L
LaserDeath 03.03.22

By the way, yes. I didn't even think about the lair. You have to try it out.

d
drag-fire 03.03.22

swiffy
Actually, the mutagen can be improved, and any, if there is a recipe you need.

s
swiffy 03.03.22

drag - fire
I have 4 red mutagens and it says not just a red mutagen, but a red mutagen of a volkolak (for example), and in the alchemy window, when creating a more powerful red mutagen, it says that I have 0 of them

D
DarkAlienMax 03.03.22

yes, it’s generally tight with them, lvl 16 and I collected only 1 red out of 3 small ones, but I need a big red mutagen, there is one more thing, but there is no mutagen for the skill tree, which is a pity.

U
UNATCO 03.03.22

yes, the red ones also rarely fell and didn’t collect 1 ... I noticed that they fall from the def mobs like warriors and devourers