3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frostmir 03.03.22 01:08 am

Trophies and other items (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As I progressed, the following question arose. He killed the noon and the griffin, trophies remained from them. To whom can they be sold? All the merchants I met did not want to take them from me. And one more thing, Let's say an item costs 100 coins, and when I want to sell it, its value drops by more than half. What is it connected with? Maybe there is a skill that improves trading skills?
13 Comments
Sort by:
F
FizzyBubblech 03.03.22

I'm also wondering where you can sell trophies. It seems to me that I need to look for a merchant who is interested in monsters only until I find one.

F
Frostmir 03.03.22

FizzyBubblech
a merchant who is interested in monsters
In the first part there were such merchants. At least one, in Vizima. Some head of the guard. He also turned into a werewolf.

F
FizzyBubblech 03.03.22

Alex0493
Vincent seems to be. So I think that there is such a merchant somewhere, I just noticed that they are different and everyone needs to sell their own as the one who buys all sorts of rubbish like rings, etc., a merchant of food, weapons, herbs, armor, etc. d you need to look for it obviously should be. I have collected about 10 trophies somehow I don’t want to sell them for 30 crowns.

F
Frostmir 03.03.22

FizzyBubblech
I also wonder why the real price is one and the sale price is minimal. In the previous parts, this was not (or I did not notice), and so it is with all merchants. It’s just that I went through the White Garden yesterday, and I only have more than 40 coins. They don't give much for quests.

s
satium 03.03.22

Here is an NPC place where you can sell monster trophies for a reward

http://orcz.com/Witcher_3:_Trophy_Buyer

s
satium 03.03.22

F
Frostmir 03.03.22

sattium
ss

F
FizzyBubblech 03.03.22

Alex0493
Well, the real price is always lower than the declared one.
Well, yes, there is not a lot of money in the game) I only have 2k and I went through a lot of quests and then money is like water when equipment needs to be repaired.

i
ilya1iz2 03.03.22

Guys, you do little side effects, and especially few orders for monsters, at the moment I have 11-12k, I haven’t spent a lot of money on repairs for a long time, since heaps of tools fall for repairs, something like that.

C
Captain Greed 03.03.22

By the way, this alchemist not only takes expensive trophies, he buys all the goods at an increased price or rather a real price, and not a lower one like other merchants.

L
LaserDeath 03.03.22

And does he have a lot of dough?

C
Captain Greed 03.03.22

LaserDeath Mine
was already gone, I meditated for a couple of days, but the gold didn't recover.

U
UNATCO 03.03.22

Why sell them ... this is a trophy!