3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targony 03.03.22 01:08 am

What is the best armor class? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. What is the best armor class? Light with fast hits or heavy with strong ones? At first I set it to heavy, but I noticed that the damage from fast attacks is not much less, and the speed is much faster...
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 03.03.22

depends on the style of play, everyone is good in their own way, I only wear light

V
Vanya Rygalov 03.03.22

Easy level only... And the weight of the armor will cease to interest you.

M
Mercurionio 03.03.22

Light has a bonus to energy regen. Convenient if you swing into a magician. I'm more focused on the average, because both protection and speed for slaughter with swords.

S
Straik29a 03.03.22

I also believe that the average is the best option

A
Agaress 03.03.22

Light

G
Gwinbleid 03.03.22

Tell me, on a foreign site I read that it’s better not to sell the initial gear, since then it can be improved (one improvement is available from the very beginning of the game). So, what kind of gear should be saved for improvements? Can I buy/craft it later if I sold it? And does it make sense at all?

J
JOKERIVAN 03.03.22

Gwinbleid
Initial gear? Do you mean only armor (only it was improved in the prologue) or boots with gloves too??7

G
Gwinbleid 03.03.22

JOKERIVAN
I xs. That's why I'm asking. Does it make sense to keep the gear or can I sell it? Boots with gloves don't seem to improve, but a witcher's sword, for example?

g
ggame 03.03.22

average armor is normal (although for now I wear whatever comes across)

U
UNATCO 03.03.22

light top damage