3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AkceL7 03.03.22 01:08 am

Dark (Insane) difficulty level. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

“The new complexity is something everyone in our company loves. And they love because they want real tests. If you die five minutes before the end of the game, it's all over, ”said Philip Weber (Phillip Weber).
What do you think about this?
PS Personally, I really like the ideas of realism, it makes you invest to the fullest, think and try to survive, and therefore act even in diologists as you would in real life. Because a mistake means death, and in the game to start everything from the very beginning)
27 Comments
Sort by:
G
GONE TO DTF 03.03.22

AkceL7
I'll tell you how it happens with me.
it's called the "hitman effect" - when you don't know what to expect from your actions. for example, you play normally for yourself, you are not rude to the giants, but RANDOMLY you go in the wrong place, the script "ALARM, INVADER INDAHAUS" is triggered, you are chopped up together and hamover.
game conventions very often break even the best wagering.

A
AkceL7 03.03.22

lookaway
Ahah, it’s normal for you to play))
Well, I don’t think this should be in Witcher 3, everything was done there so that it depends on your actions, even in the videos there were moments where you choose to send everyone or have a drink together) Well, or remain neutral.

G
GONE TO DTF 03.03.22

AkceL7 Anything
can happen. dialogues can't go on forever.
it often happened to me that the line of dialogue was interrupted unexpectedly.
(for example) you torment some thief, you want to take him to the "show-off", choosing "I don't believe you", and the witcher takes him under the rule and under arrest. but I didn’t want that, I wanted a frank confession :'(
you have to boot in such cases.

T
Toxa95 03.03.22

My friend will suffer.
After all, he has a mania for getting platinum in games.
Bloodborne, GTA5, The Last of Us (This is really a star, get it!) and something else. But I think the Witcher, with one life for the whole game, will surpass them.

121kzv 03.03.22

In fact, the dark level is not so scary. After all, Geralt does not die instantly, there is a small animation of falling to the ground, and during this animation you have time to boot up.

b
bloomm 03.03.22

For those who are sweaty, I’ll go purely according to the plot, there’s not enough time to climb the whole map .. If I still go through the plot =)

U
UNATCO 03.03.22

Is this info outdated?