3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WizarDiO 03.03.22 10:47 pm

Wasteland 2 and ArtMoney (Wasteland 2)

Has anyone managed to break perks and skills? Or at least glasses?
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stran_nik 03.03.22

Ex_Vandal
No matter how strange it may sound, but I also have a Steam version and everything is perfectly accepted)
When synchronization with cloud storage is enabled, Steam offers to either upload a modified file from a computer to the cloud, or vice versa, replace it with an older one from the cloud ... When disabled Synchronization, steam is generally purple what happened to the saves;)
Velvet
So far, only the trailer saves from this ailment.

E
Ex_Vandal 03.03.22

miracles. My save freezes after editing. Editing with Worldpad.

upd. Downloaded Notepad ++ He edited it as it should and the save works.

E
Eynart 03.03.22

"Wasteland 2 and At-Money" ....
Hmmm ... For once there was a game in which it is interesting to play a role, and one fig there were people who give Wasteland of San Andreas with billions of bucks in a backpack, a hundred grenade launchers on the belt and also the regime of God, I suppose? What did you guys forget in the wasteland?

V
Velveteen 03.03.22

Stran_nik, it only gets worse with the trainer, due to the terrible reduction in the range of the shot.
alixey59, what are you doing here? If you don’t like it, don’t go: everyone plays as they want.

E
Eynart 03.03.22

Velvet
"with the trainer only gets worse, due to the terrible reduction in the range of the shot"
Can you be more specific? Here, in a neighboring topic, a person asked why his character with a gun shoots only one cell, as if he doesn’t shoot, but hits with a butt, is it because of cheats?

V
Velveteen 03.03.22

alixey59, With the antifan trainer, this happens if you activate the "maximum attributes + 999 weight" function.

D
DimOn2212 03.03.22

So no one figured out the weight?

V
Vasya Vasin 03.03.22

DimOn2212
Does anyone still need it? If you use only one weapon like me and have pumped hand-to-hand combat, then you don’t need weight at all. A sniper and fists. That’s all happiness for you

r
r_master 03.03.22

alixey59
I would like to complete the game with one character instead of four, but since it is more difficult, add the stats and skills of those 3 Persians from the team accordingly. only through artmoney the values ​​​​do not change ...

a
aist16 03.03.22

I looked through all the topics on editing saves. Surprisingly, is it really just me, the game checks the attributes of the save file before loading it?
The game only loads those save files that have the same file creation date/time and file modification date/time, i.e. the file has not changed. As soon as I edit something in the save file, it stops loading. Similarly, - if you substitute someone else's save. The game creates text files TOC.txt and output_log.txt, in which it fixes the attributes of saves created during the game. Probably fixes it in the registry. By no means editing the attributes of a fixed or someone else's save file, I can't get the game to recognize them and load them. How does this editing work for all of you? Nobody complains, or what, only I have such a version of the game? Advise, Please, who knows!

B
Bastard 03.03.22

If you want to cheat, then use the Editor with which you can set any levels of attributes and skills, have any weapon (except for the nominal one), trinkets, modifiers and any other items. Artmani is the only money you can make at the beginning of the game.

B
Bomber 03.03.22

Bastarder,
I forgot a couple of mowers for myself in order to get hold of cartridges.

g
gurgen14 03.03.22

Hello everyone, for hacking attributes, you need to take into account that you need to hack when you already started playing, and not when you create a character and you still need to apply changes then filter out (that is, when creating a character, we don’t distribute anything after the start of the game, we distribute it and apply it right away, added a point confirmed weeded out added confirmed weeded out). As for the weight, the trainer hacks hard with weight, hacks weapon skills and abilities, seems to distort armor, increases the attack radius with a knife and hand, freezes action points and initiative, reduces the attack radius with a weapon (radius can be fixed, turn off hacking, change the weapon hand and back and the radius is correct, but you can’t fix the initiative and movement points)

B
Battle_Mech 03.03.22

I didn’t try with skills / experience / attributes, but the money rushed easily.
you can also use the save editor - through it you can, in theory, change any parameter of the Persian

a
alphainfo 03.03.22

Well, fuck, so many people are measuring their pissies and boasting that they succeeded, well, go and take a pie from the shelf, why should we tell this, and not a single post with specifics like how the easiest way to break money or stats.