3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DastFight08 03.03.22 11:00 pm

Impressions from the full version of the game [PS3;XBOX360]v.1 (Prototype 2)

I thought at first "Well, so that the disc is not wasted." I wrote it down and ... I was surprised. Basically the same Prototype from 2009 but done as well as Radical Ent could have done.
If the first part was a stretch for a seven, then this one is up to eight. But then again - this is the same prototype, and if you didn't like it the first time, you can not sit down for the second part. There are no radical changes. The graphics have been tweaked a bit, but the models look just as bad as they did last time. If you've played Batman AC, you'll understand how they should have looked.
Pleased the city. If last time he was a cluster of boxes, then this time, although he remained "dead", he became much more beautiful.
AI blunts, it seems to me, stronger than in the first part. Ordinary people now do not even react to eating their neighbors. He will only be surprised, and will not even run away. Where, I ask you, is the healthy reaction of self-preservation?
Prototype 2 is eight hours of unadulterated rubil. But after the end of the plot, it is unlikely that you will want to return to it. There is no multiplayer, and additional tasks will add + 2-3 hours. So I advise only loyal fans to buy.
30 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex_142536 03.03.22

shura.rollex-There is a site x360 club!! There is everything from games, to DLS and updates! There is also a prototype there, and it is completely translated! Or the site unionpeer.org! There is also.

K
KroSSSovock 03.03.22

In general, just played. Impressions are good. Much better than the first part.

A
Averon 03.03.22

I liked this game, especially that the bonuses are easier to find, the plot is more interesting, the lair, etc. in general, play it for sure who has not played it yet

R
Remnants. 03.03.22

played on boxing game of course more and more varied than the 1st part, but somehow weaker.

K
Kramer 03.03.22

Loved it, 9/10.

S
Suslikpuk 03.03.22

I play on Xbox and in 10 hours I went through the whole story + additional missions (70%) at the normal level
Now I’m on the verge of insanity, I think I’ll pass for the average

S
Suslikpuk 03.03.22

Today*

s
sukibleat 03.03.22

The game is not bad, although it gets boring just like the first part by the end of the game. who loves action will rejoice, although my IMHO game is for once.

w
we get what we deserve 03.03.22

So... A good sandbox. The plot let us down, because I did not understand why Heller killed Mercer when he wanted to pump humanity with a virus.

P
Philip Shishlyannikov 03.03.22

1.Narod, list ALL the abilities of a heller and a mercer and can they be finally killed?
2And even if, for example, a heller would have swallowed .. hmmm, well, for example, the flash, spiderman or poison ivy, would he have received their power?
3. And lastly, are heller and mercer subject to aging?