3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleXStein 03.03.22 11:00 pm

Unfree Novigrad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There was a bug while completing the quest, or something like that. you need to find three keys to the treasure. one is removed from a corpse near the house, the second is given by a woman (who allegedly had someone wound up at home), the third should be in the house itself, where the door is locked with three keys. so, in this house below there is a corpse (Geralt says that he was late and he needs to look around), on the second floor on the table there is a note about the treasure and, in fact, the door is closed. when climbing the stairs with witcher's vision, it is clear that there are handprints on the torch, but you can’t use them in any way, you can only light and extinguish the torch. who faced it? how to fix or what to do?
26 Comments
Sort by:
j
jogurtZ 03.03.22

Just light the torch and a secret room with a key will open on the same floor.

A
AleXStein 03.03.22

jogurtZ
thank you. I'll go and try

N
Nemesis 03.03.22

I had a completely different quest with the same name...

A
AleXStein 03.03.22

Nemesis
, I just did Dandelion's quest, I was looking for a maniac. I leave the "morgue", and there the dude breaks into the house and yells. he was attacked by sorcerer hunters. picked up a note from him and the quest began

A
AdskY NebojiteL 03.03.22

just when looking for the 3 key on the street found another body and a note. Campaign killer is not the one that tortured a prostitute. how to find the real one? no quest was given.

M
Mercurionio 03.03.22

AdskY NebojiteL
If you are on a buttercup quest, then ask all the participants, in the end you will find the real one. I can only PM spoiler if you want)))

A
AleXStein 03.03.22

Mercurionio
spoiler me too. found a new corpse after completing that quest. I only went to the doctor and said, and he "remains only to take care of our loved ones." and all -.-

L
LaserDeath 03.03.22

I have such garbage with this quest, it seems that while performing some other quest, I failed the task in this one,
but it's strange that the quest itself has not failed, maybe somehow you can still go through it?

A
AleXStein 03.03.22

LaserDeath
if only to boot before it. this square is given by bandits. they're looking for a dying sorcerer hunter. I bugged him once, when I found a hunter, I talked to him and that's it. the quest didn't go any further. loaded, went through again. you just have to go to the hunter and wait

D
Dakota 03.03.22

And I saved a wounded hunter, will there be another continuation of this quest?

A
AleXStein 03.03.22

Dakota,
as far as I understand, these are just random events in the city, under the same name "Not Free Novigrad"

A
Artego32rus 03.03.22

I can’t find the third person from the quest at all (Fritz is his name). I come to the place (where the rickety houses) - there is nothing at all. There is no one, nothing is happening, I went into the only open of the houses - there is nothing there either.

J
JonnyFom 03.03.22

not only did this one get buggy, but the stench in the canals was also bad, and oliver disappeared due to other quests and I can’t pick up the gwent card

J
JonnyFom 03.03.22

they would at least do something like with a baron that you can take from his table

J
JonnyFom 03.03.22

AleXStein
You don't know if this can be solved by chance or already scored?

A
AleXStein 03.03.22

JonnyFom
re-boot

A
AleXStein 03.03.22

Vyacheslav Butusov
is a completely different quest. and the one with the key should have started with a note.

T
TIGERblack 03.03.22

Passage of the quest "Not free Novigrad" http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/side_quests/novigrad/#wiki-29613

s
sea ​​hunter 03.03.22

After patch 1.07, this quest turned out to be failed, although all the points were completed.

K
Kost2006 03.03.22

Same stuff