3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleXStein 03.03.22 11:00 pm

Unfree Novigrad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There was a bug while completing the quest, or something like that. you need to find three keys to the treasure. one is removed from a corpse near the house, the second is given by a woman (who allegedly had someone wound up at home), the third should be in the house itself, where the door is locked with three keys. so, in this house below there is a corpse (Geralt says that he was late and he needs to look around), on the second floor on the table there is a note about the treasure and, in fact, the door is closed. when climbing the stairs with witcher's vision, it is clear that there are handprints on the torch, but you can’t use them in any way, you can only light and extinguish the torch. who faced it? how to fix or what to do?
26 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kost2006 03.03.22

I read the note in the inventory, the quest was taken again and everything was ok.

B
Beringer 03.03.22

Sea Hunter
Was this quest completed before the patch was installed? After such major patches, the game must be restarted, usually because the changes may conflict with previously completed tasks.

s
sea ​​hunter 03.03.22

I figured it out. Not all the points of this quest were completed. I returned to the place of its passage, took 2 more keys, opened the safe. The quest ended and disappeared from the failed ones.

T
Temporum 03.03.22

All items of the quest are completed, and the quest itself is in the failed section
Kost2006
There are also two notes for this task? Hound leaf and letter about the treasure, read both, the quest did not start again (

K
Kost2006 03.03.22

Temporum
I read only the hound leaf and I don’t remember at all that I went through this quest before the patch, I had to track down a hunter under this quest name by order of the bandits.

O
Olesya Senchilo 03.03.22

light the torch, the door opens - the key is on the table - you open the chest of drawers - that's it =)