3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
protas.y10a 03.03.22 11:01 pm

Where to get the best artifacts? (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Many people say that artifacts change their position with each download.
it's not like that, only some change their position, while everyone else retains, for example, the spring is always on the water tower
178 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fanyk_ 03.03.22

ezhzh
I hurried with the BBB (beads of the grandmother of the burer). in general, I got five pieces of beads, welded and got five BBB bullet resistance 100% :)
Karoch works the same way as with the rest of the artifacts ... well, if you fasten four batteries, you can flatter the electra without show-off, the same with the BBB, they they shoot, but at least I’m sho, even with a suit, even without a cantum.

right now I have a cool gameplay ... in general, I wander around the zone in a sweater, that is, without a suit just do. well, batteries - 4 pieces, a spring - 4, a dummy - 4, a stone porcupine - 6 shtuk, BBB - 5, soul drops - 6 ... and you don’t need more nichrome!
True, where the radiation is fucking bad, you still need a suit, otherwise 6KD is still not enough, I carry in my backpack, just in case, a simple scientist suit that weighs four kg ... well, just in case, so as not to shamefully die from radiation.

Debt inserted lyuley, freedom friends. I'm going to the Radar soon, I'll try to pass in a sweater :)

e
ezhzh 03.03.22

to Fanyk_
well, your soul went to heaven, comrade :-))))) and I cooked grandmother's beads :-))) so it's also kind of smart :-))))

o
oMG__wTF 03.03.22

ezhzh
As for the restoration of the costume ... it was about 5 minutes with 4 batteries on the belt in the electre - the costume was completely restored from half (SEVA costume was) ... I don’t think it’s long)

e
ezhzh 03.03.22

to Sky_222
every stalker, comrade, has his own concept of longitude... and 5 minutes of real time - almost an hour of Zon's...
and patch 1.0004 fixes something in this system, but not completely... what exactly - I don't dismantled again, but the repair is really going much slower

c
combat engineer 03.03.22

Friends, it turned out to be a good topic! But friend_F0mi4 does not write about gauss.

".01.08 19:16 Tomorrow I'll drive to Pripyat for Gauss, I'll try to fix it in the electr."

As for time... I've met people who live in this game. They don't need anything. They need a process ... There is one - a veteran, he brings up the young. Throws up weapons and everything.. This is off topic, but interesting. Regerds/..

F
F0mi4 03.03.22

2combat-engineer
sorry comrade, I just thought that ezhzh had already explained everything clearly. I still went to Pripyat, the gauss is not being repaired. Z.Y. I am one of those people who can live in the Zone. Lived since June 2007.

-
-S.B- 03.03.22

People help me find the best artifact that adds maximum stamina!

F
F0mi4 03.03.22

2 Simon
Artifact "moonlight" lying around in the Wilderness. If you stand at the helicopter of scientists so that the tunnel with Freeman is on the left, then you need to go right all the way, and then along the wall, towards the fire with bandits. If you haven’t picked it up there yet, then it’s 100% lying around somewhere in this area. The 8th time I pass - the 8th time I pick it up there. And earlier, this artifact is sometimes lying around in the dungeons of Agroprom. But more often there lies something weaker.

c
combat engineer 03.03.22

F0mi4, I'm sorry, brother, I've just been off topic for the last 2-4 days! And Ezhzhu_Great respect: A real kid. To all_Regards...

-
-S.B- 03.03.22

F0mi4 Thank you! Found.

e
ezhzh 03.03.22

to combat-engineer
thanks, comrade! kudos to you too!

to Zander_driver well done
, comrade! interesting post, learned something new, respect!

F
F0mi4 03.03.22

2Zander_driver
Cool guide turned out. How long did you make?
2Simon
You are always welcome.

Z
Zander_driver 03.03.22

2 F0mi4 not that long, just strain the memory ... I'm not sure right now that this is all I saw, something else hangs in my memory. but I think it's not worth writing "somewhere there ... it seemed like something happened."

F
F0mi4 03.03.22

2 Zander_driver Plz
tell me how to run around the stadium in Pripyat. I searched in other threads but couldn't find it. The video shows a large number of artifacts and monsters. Strong desire to run there.

Z
Zander_driver 03.03.22

F0mi4 you here http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/182164/

F
F0mi4 03.03.22

Thanks for the tip

s
stalker7162534 03.03.22

Goldfish +5 gap, +5 radiation. Amber. Laboratory. Boxes in front of the stairs down. A little further to the right is a room with burner switches. There are also these ... they run on all fours. In the boxes randomly there are arts or grenades. IMHO, if you went through the laboratory to this place the first time, birch reboots, then there will be a Goldfish in the box. Tried three times, and three times there was a fish. At s/L, there was never a goldfish in this place.
No one had the feeling that when you go without reboots, you go for a long time, then the game gives more "rewards"?

F0mi4 ESA what will you do with the artifacts from the stadium? From the stadium exit to the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. And at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, there is no need for extra cargo. You go there to the eyeballs with ammunition, because this is the last and decisive battle!

Z
Zander_driver 03.03.22

2 stalker7162534 and you do not admit the idea that you can go back from the stadium - to the Radar, to the bar - there are people who simply like to "live in the zone." I am like that from time to time.

According to artifacts: yes, I noticed such a thing many times. Sometimes good artifacts that I saw but did not have time to take disappeared after s/L.

F
F0mi4 03.03.22

2 stalker 7162534
I planned to do exactly what Zander_driver suggested. I have already gone to Pripyat 3 times and returned back. So it won't hurt to go again.

Z
Zander_driver 03.03.22

Battery +30 burn.
3) I'm almost sure that it's not random. Southwest Radar, under a cliff. The artifact falls into the ground texture, like Spring #4, they are there almost in the same place, and there is Battery [+30 electric shock] #3. IMHO this is not random, here is a screenshot of this place:
PlayGround.ru