3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
protas.y10a 03.03.22 11:01 pm

Where to get the best artifacts? (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Many people say that artifacts change their position with each download.
it's not like that, only some change their position, while everyone else retains, for example, the spring is always on the water tower
178 Comments
Sort by:
D
DukeOfChaos 03.03.22

2 Zander_driver

not all framed - add.

G
Gans314 03.03.22

Zander_driver
Accepted, read, ATP. I add:
Film:
1. I took from the corpse of a scientist who lies behind the grid opposite the turn to Pripyat.
2. I took a lone stalker from the corpse, who massively die from the Meat Grinder, which is near the fire at the beginning of the winding ascent to the Scorcher.

Z
Zander_driver 03.03.22

Gans314
Isn't this a mod by any chance? I know the corpse of a scientist, I have never found such art there. I also know near the fire - they die in droves, swag is good but not so much. And then, on the corpses - this is a random scatter of loot, it's pointless to write down here. By the way, I never found such valuable art on corpses, because I think it's a mod.

G
Gans314 03.03.22

Zander_driver
Quite possibly. But if this is a mod, then it’s good: it adds a lot of interesting things, but at the same time it doesn’t make life easier, on the contrary. In case you're wondering, in K.u.r.i.l.k.e. let me know, I'll tell you.
By the way, these idiots are coolly seething when someone is zakolbasit in an anomaly. At first, I even fought, like the enemy is at the gate.

G
Gans314 03.03.22

Zander_driver
I still think that the appearance of Film artifacts on corpses is accidental.

R
Romca 03.03.22

People! The film can be found near the corpse of Gordon Freeman (I'm not kidding!!!) So the corpse is located in the "Wild Territory" Remember Professor Kruglov, who took us to Yantar. So, there is a helicopter near Kruglov, from which there is a wide entrance to the basement. There he lies, only carefully there is a lot of "electric"

A
Arkh 19 03.03.22

Romka, don't you have a modded stalker? I searched everything around G-men. From different saves. They didn't give anything. Desert needle current. By the way, when you return the family gun, the dude with the hood says, like there is a house nearby with a bunch of art. I have not found.

C
Cepera-B 03.03.22

In the Dark Valley, at the very beginning, I found my mother's beads and soul, and in X18 I found a crystal and also my mother's beads.

z
zooma 03.03.22

I didn’t read everything ... In the dungeons of the agricultural industry (where there is an electra), I once found three flashes and two moonlights. I don't know what it was, but it helped a lot in the game.

F
F0mi4 03.03.22

zooma
This is normal. Look at Zander_driver's post from 03/23/08 14:47. You will learn a lot of new and interesting things.

Z
Zander_driver 03.03.22

That's it guys, I posted it here again for you, but you are still too lazy to read,
shame on you, huh? Seryoga-V and zooma your art has been written for a long time. Read plz.

z
zooma 03.03.22

Okay, first and last.

C
Cepera-B 03.03.22

Call Zander_driver
. I have such a bad habit.

s
stalker99 03.03.22

And who found how many Films?

S
Sanya life 03.03.22

I 1
1. Found in the tunnel (where the corpse of Gordon Freeman)

s
stalker99 03.03.22

2. Film in a cache near X-16

S
Sanya life 03.03.22

What is the name of the hiding place?

Z
Zander_driver 03.03.22

stalker99
Do quests count? I scored 7 pieces, 1 in the tunnel, 2 times the cache fell out and 4 times the Sakharov quest. The hiding place is called the "scientist's hiding place".

s
stalker99 03.03.22

2 Sanya-life
I don't know what kind of hiding place, there is a kind of well with a yellow lid.

z
zooma 03.03.22

I found in a cache on amber