3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VirusABCD 03.03.22 11:01 pm

Glitches after new game (Lords of the Fallen)

My problem is that I'm a homeless person and I don't have money for the game, so I downloaded a hacked from hatab from a torrent and there, after the Persian settings, I launch the game and the whole computer turns off! What is it !? I even reinstalled Windows for the game, and she is PPC
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAZ-500 03.03.22

ho, ho. nevermind. My game was turning off, I made a setting in the driver utility, but to make the PC turn off hz.

S
Setesh 03.03.22

didn't know homeless people had computers

M
MAZ-500 03.03.22

Setesh
At the homeless on Rublyovka Siphon and Beard :-)

w
wabbajack 03.03.22

Try to increase the paging file, I had this, only when I threw it out, the sign "not enough memory in the system" popped up. Increased to 8 gigs, it works

V
Victor Tsoi 03.03.22

The question is off topic, at startup a black screen and then after a while it throws out the error "work has stopped", tell me. If anyone needs to do something to make it work, I would be very grateful)))

A
Asmoon 03.03.22

Nikita Perekopsky
Did you watch the temperature? Mb percent cuts down from overheating, or the PSU does not give out the proper voltage, the game is quite demanding

S
Syndicate 2016 03.03.22

Nikita Perekopsky
Computer probably does not pull

f
fashionable 03.03.22

I also lean towards the characteristics of the computer, initially we need information about your computer. We must know everything in order to help you with this problem faster and faster, and so that we can continue to play our toys. Not distracted. I am a good boy.

V
VirusABCD 03.03.22

I have a sensor on my computer, it makes a characteristic sound when it overheats and turns on offline mode to cool the fucking computer and turns it off. And the game is the same, but without sound, and I think overheating

V
VirusABCD 03.03.22

fashionfble
I immediately say shit to my computer, but GTA dragged 60 fps at a minimum, with friezes)

V
VirusABCD 03.03.22

wabbajack
increased to 8 gig but still does not plow (((((

V
VirusABCD 03.03.22

do not laugh!!!! Here is the comp: I3-2120 4 GPUS 3.30 GHz 4gb + swap, video (which I will change) GEforce GT 440 1GB overclocking is small)))) I know that shit, but the Witcher drags 30 fps, GTA is also normal, but here is a cunt)

f
fashionable 03.03.22

Nikita Perekopsky
Try to update all game software.

V
VirusABCD 03.03.22

And here I also installed 10-ku and there is no Dix on the 12th (((((Probably there is no support T_T

V
VirusABCD 03.03.22

fashionfble
Software? Are you talking about software?

f
fashionable 03.03.22

Nikita Perekopsky
That's right, yeah.