3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladlev2013 03.03.22 11:20 pm

Help with mods (Mortal Kombat (2011))

My game crashes when I install mods. For example, I installed a skin on a character, I select it and it gives me an error. The same with new heroes, I recently installed the hydro character, too, when it is selected, it crashes. And so it doesn’t matter what DLC mod or with a replacement, only UMK3.3 works for me. I don't know what to do, can someone tell me how to deal with this problem

4 Comments
Sort by:
T
Throne of Saint Peter 03.03.22

most likely you have an updated version ... and almost all mods do not work on it ... The solution is to demolish it to a mad-hair dryer ... download and install the repack from Mechanics ... It is without updates ... Everything plows for me , just got these all Bug Mi ...

v
vladlev2013 03.03.22

Throne of St. Peter
As I understand it, mods do not work on a licensed game?

R
ReKsSam 03.03.22

Everything is licensed. This error means that the mod is installed clumsily. Read the instructions for installing and using a particular mod.

v
vladlev2013 03.03.22

ReKsSam
The fact is that I tried as I was told and downloaded the repack from the mechanics. There that just all suits and new characters work. And on the Steam version, I always get an error even though I install everything the same way. I have nothing more to do with UMK 3.3 on Steam. And on the pirated version there are all the mods, but on it the fighting game itself lags terribly, everything seems slow. On the Steam version, everything goes quickly and smoothly.
Moreover, I install DLC mods and it’s impossible to install them clumsily when I select the game crashes so everything works fine!