3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suicide 17.11.19 03:45 am

Who are the heroes like? (Clive Barker's Jericho)

Subject. I personally like them all. But Delgado is especially cool :). His joke: black, here's a riddle: how many lesbiska snipers-of telekinetics need to clear the road?
114 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLYCIFER 17.11.19

Who's posing in Playboy, the and favorite hero :-)
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Sooltan DJ 17.11.19

SLYCIFER support!;) And where is the screenshot? If th write to me in PM.

g
greyscorpio 17.11.19

That's it from?

d
dClam 17.11.19

Definitely like the Church, and man swastik with two barrels. Was still a good character captain Ross, but alas, gnawed, only the spirit remained.

L
Lost Prophet 17.11.19

The usefulness of black's jokes - Delgado, in Church!

M
Misakin 17.11.19

I'm mostly black and Delgado.Church I do not like. When I opened the bonus kill 250 enemies with melee weapons I really was bad - well, not really constantly waving a sword, and not dizzy....... Her gun really useless.

M
M4RkSMaN 17.11.19

Delgado with his dragon taxis, really cool!!!!!!!!!! Of girls Church very much, just sexy, sword moheet - the highest class!

I
IOpka 17.11.19

Fucking kaneshno but playing for delgado I feel safe)

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 17.11.19

Delgado-norm

k
kollek_cioner 17.11.19

Black is cool when it useless: damn, not you again and :that's still in the bed wetting and its ability to control the bullet in flight is leaving in the Pope. bad that only 3 targets to hit

K
King91 17.11.19

Delgado steers with his machine gun)))) and hedgehog them as sniper you can play starting a live bullet from his right hand))))))with two shocks of almost all knocks)))) the Church only Boyd which holds the human not remember what it is called ((

V
VJIadbIka 17.11.19

MNU most of all father Rawlings like with his guns-twins))))and it is cool not worse than Delgado...such aspreach always easier with a full clip)))even black like her ghostly bullet......and all the rules!

C
Chaostos 17.11.19

All heroes are good..but

Buzz from the style and technologies of Simone Cole (Cole) hacerse.
Sam would have wanted in such a form and automatically go =)
With the slowing of time and to raise their and weak points of the enemy to beat.
Play at the first opportunity her ...

The other guys, too, each in its own taxis...
The assassinku very good in melee...and if you use blood magic. Well, I like Asian girls )))

Black a great sniper...the theme of lesbians and Boobs are not disclosed until the end! ))
there's a separate game to do Nada ))))

Delgado is also worth a separate Chapter...burns nepodetski...BU wanted him in the company of Indian Tommy from Prey to see )) Well, he's the only one with a clear roof was there.

Pastor-s-Desserts - still the cowboy..nix makes masterful if using explosive bullets.
.but I hardly ever played.

Glavgeroya sorry..that died...or rather got into the skin of the team.
And I played for the guy with a rifle\then a shotgun is a very effective and balanced weapon.
In short all liked it )

d
dmitryelvis 17.11.19

of course, I (will NEOBUS of this word)liked Abigail black and Japanese.
not even because of the snipers and there dark holes and all.
well, leather pants there is a breakdown.
and about the game will tell a very short toy not terrible but good.
horror is possible and in the bole was to give in cull of Ktulu kprimeru

b
babl-trabl 17.11.19

As defensive tactics I almost never play mostly Chirch (the Church), to swing a katana in the Inferno for me is a real pleasure. Sorry dies quickly))

Father with two guns, in the second place, because something similar to me, and actually style great.

-''And the case in Prague?''
-''...I, too... hmm... Man''
A beautiful phrase and even the dialogues are all high quality (eng. version).

G
Golden AKM 17.11.19

I play recently but have made some conclusions. Most useful-Delgado and black. But I play for Father, I 2 trunk as love after completing max Payne, so did this habit can not get rid of. But the most useless for me is the character of the Church, well, I don't need it. Ranged attack-no, dies quickly, and in the melee Delgado with a machine gun effectively.IMHO. I just never de I will fight any sword when you can machine gun shoot.

N
NosoG 17.11.19

2бабл-trouble

there is this dialogue:
-Rawlings, I thought you were the priest
-I'm a priest
-A case in Prague?
-...Hmm...I still
and the man

D
Denis 17.11.19

I think Delgo,IMHO better than any that knocks enemies packs.

t
tezFF 17.11.19

I think all except Jones, funny.
in the first place black and Delgado,the first cool cuts with a sniper, especially the phantom bullet, and the second burns lines and a machine gun and a pistol is stronger than Jones drobach))
Cole, I slow down time, throw grenades 5, and five enemies just die))
The priest burns the phrases and pistols with flying grenade))
the fourth Church, but she doesn't really like fighting qualities... except in appearance))

G
Guardian. 17.11.19

Simon Cole, of course. A charismatic main character - Ross.
And the secondary characters - the Bishop Malteus St. Clair. ;)