3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suicide 17.11.19 03:45 am

Who are the heroes like? (Clive Barker's Jericho)

Subject. I personally like them all. But Delgado is especially cool :). His joke: black, here's a riddle: how many lesbiska snipers-of telekinetics need to clear the road?
114 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeRox 17.11.19

Not gonna lie, I was ponravilas more of all black. Sniper rifle with grenade krupnokalibernogo, but still, coupled with her ability, for me - it is something. Yes, and in itself it cut so bad, but, IMHO, repainted in vain. =)
Also, for me, I think, for everybody, it has been Delgado. Immediately obvious - man! Playing them, you feel like in the tank! Or at least in the APC! It helps six friend there makes a fiery parasite. Perhaps the most versatile of the characters.
Church... Well, I don't know... to be honest, when I started the game, hands are straight and itched for her to chop! But... alas... as soon As the opportunity arose, it was, but... and Then had to move to the other, for the striking power to distant battlefields is often simply not enough. Yes, the gun she had, however, its scatter and frame magazines are in my war... Another problem for me was that when you start virtuoznaya waving the sword immediately lost orientation in space. And as soon as she is, something that would become a pile of rotten meat, he was somewhere behind.
Cole... it just So happens that its full power could not be assessed... =(
Rawlings. Don't know, somehow never made friends with his Faith and Fate. And resurrection as a core ability, I was not really pleased. However, as bot with this very resurrection, he had a very even way.
Jones. Without much need combat abilities played them as a member matonabbee. However, sometimes his ability comes in handy early in the fight, significantly facilitating its ending. And the rest of the game they are probably the most bassarena: know yourself - push 2 buttons on the mouse, and abilities let the bots scatter. =)

PS: something signed somehow... I Wanted to share my impressions about all. =)

R
Ro[FREE]man 17.11.19

Most like to play for Rawlings. If prinorovilsya, that Faith and Fate has no equal. The cloak he had fun, good drawn.
Black is objectively the strongest character. And not let again, and the three will be removed. And headshots with a rifle and fatally harmful to health. And no, it's no wonder repainted! =)

S
Sugar Shane Mosley 17.11.19

Cool game, but I did not understand, survived the main characters or not?

G
Guardian. 17.11.19

It is not known. Probably, Yes.

]
]Yaponskiy Bog[ 17.11.19

I personally liked Delgado, black and Church, and for the rest not really rolled to play =)

M
Misakin 17.11.19

For black single shot dozens of headshots!

F
Flinn 17.11.19

In fact, under every situation better than a unit. But I was surprised that you smear the seer. In my opinion almost a cheat character. we see a group of enemies? Selama in one of them, produce the magic blood approach, and shoot with a shotgun defenseless opponent. So the whole game can one character go through, but, still, much more interesting to manage a live bullet.

K
K.e.k.s 17.11.19

I liked to play for Church, Cole, black and Delgado.

-
-BB- 17.11.19

and I like Ross, but rather personal qualities as ripping it soon and efficiently))
and so basically play for black.

A
Alex3483 17.11.19

Depends on what criteria..
In character more like Delgado with his jokes, never despair.
For the game black, first time didn't love her in melee, then rides what is telekinesis and began to tear all the right and left))
P. S. I Read here above a topic about lesbians. It seems like it is disinformation from the Master of jokes Delgado, in apisalome black and white, that black hurt Jones, but does not recognize it.

S
SVNH 17.11.19

Delgado I like the most,but black also like,more a beat to the Ghost bullet:)

S
SVNH 17.11.19

Delgado I like the most,but black also like,more a beat to the Ghost bullet:)

T
TetrisX 17.11.19

Back and Church, and moeyu the most powerful

K
KOMATO3O 17.11.19

If the phrase, then Delgado and Rawlings out of the competition
Top 5 phrases Delgado :)
1) Rawlings: what sacred duty?
Delgado Yes, *PP sacred duty! We lied all the way, you moron...
2) Delgado (Sumerian priest) : ...but what about the Templars, the Romans?? When he closes the portal, we all find ourselves in purgatory confirmation with them. The poor bastard is lying and does not blush
3) Delgado (again about the priest): Congratulations - it's a boy!
4) Delgado: Abby, what finally feel in his body a man?
5) Delgado (at the end of the first part, when there is a Firstborn): what is this garbage?
Favorite phrases Rawlings
With a full clip to bring God's word much easier!
Pray to God and pass the ammunition!
Rawlings: I'm Sorry, Simon, that got you into this. Let's pray together
Simon: Sir, I'm an atheist
Rawlings: Apparently, it means no...

.DeliGht 17.11.19

Delgado and Church.

a
assassinsfan 17.11.19

I'm for justice! Actually snipers black NOT GAY, as said Delgado, she is secretly in love with Jones ( don't believe me - go about it in the archive ).
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
Jones fucking pest:
pix.PlayGround.ru
And that's what surprises me the most:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Where did the English military during the Second world war in Africa a Russian nesting doll?

K
KiberGitler 17.11.19

Black
pix.PlayGround.ru

a
assassinsfan 17.11.19

That is, I'm not the only one who noticed that their associatedin and the same person? So after all how?

a
assassinsfan 17.11.19

Do you have any guesses?
British commandos were sleeping: actually they are Russian! :)))

N
Novyy polzovatel 17.11.19

Abigail black - all class. And repel any bullets on 4's enough